Tobsi - Handstand

UNSURE SHIP NAME I JUST TRIED TO THINK OF ONE

JJ had been laying in bed all day and it was now starting to worry his boyfriend. The slightly older checked on him every hour, peeking his head around the corner of the doorframe finding his boyfriend to be fast asleep, basically passed out on their bed. Eventually Tobi decided to grab a bottle of water for his lover and wake him up. Cautiously of course.

"Babe? It's 3pm you won't be able to sleep till late tonight." He nudged his boyfriend as he groaned, sinking further into the bed.

"Babe are you feeling okay?" Tobi pushed.

"I'm fine." JJ stated as Tobi looked on in sympathy, clearly not believing the taller.

"JJ tell me the truth babe." Tobi carried on.

"I'm fine baby don't worry." JJ smiled.

"Let me take your temperature then." Tobi said.

"Tobs I'm completely fine there's no need." JJ chuckled.

"Prove it then." Tobi said strictly.

"Fine." JJ shrugged as he stood up and attempted a handstand against the wall, "see?! I'm fine!" JJ said enthusiastically before immediately passing out and falling flat on his face. Tobi sighed in annoyance and dragged the unconscious JJ to the bedroom.

An hour or so later JJ woke up, tucked up neatly in bed with a huge bruise on his face, a fever that is significantly higher than it was before, and a super annoyed Tobi sitting by waiting to scold them.

SHORT ONE SORRY! IM WRITING A FULL BOOK ON MINIZERK AND I KNOW IM A PERSON TO GIVE UP SO IM DRAFTING ALL THE CHAPTERS AND ONCE THEY'RE DONE I MIGHT RELEASE THEM! TELL ME IF YOU'D WANNA SEE IT!