A new friend?

I continued the day normally, disregarding the strange feeling of being watched. 'Oh crap' I thought, 'I DON'T HAVE MY SCHEDULE!' I silently cried to my self not knowing where to go or what to do about my current dilemma. All of a sudden someone then came to me and tapped on my shoulder. "Hello?" I said and turned around. I then came face to face with a browned haired girl with golden eyes. She greeted me with a smile and said "Hi! I saw you looking confused and decided to come over and help!" " OH THANK THE STARS!" I said, smiling. "I was wondering what to do about getting my schedule and where to go?" I said. I couldn't help feeling embarrassing about asking for help, I mean this is something most people already know about dealing with. I couldn't feel any more out of place. She just smiled and said " Oh! Don't worry about that! I'll show you where to go!" She then smiled and turned to me " Just follow me!" I felt a little uneasy about this but followed her anyways.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hi everyone! Sorry for not updating I've just been busy here lately and kinda forgot about this story. I made sure to make this chapter longer than the others and revised some of my older chapters. If you ever see a mistake make sure to tell me! I also made  a new cover using OTHER people's art so credit goes to them. I don't remember the artist name so if you do please tell me. I'll try and update this story more regularly when I can. Anyways thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed!
281 words