That backstabing-

Before I start the chapter I want to thank you who still read this book even after it's been so long since I've posted XD. I also want to ask HOW THE HECK IM RATED REALLY HIGH ON SOME OF THE RANKINGS COMPARED TO PEOPLE WITH THOUSANDS OF VIEWERS LIKE WHAT! Anyways enjoy the chapter :3
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I followed the girl to where I could supposedly get my schedule and such. All of a sudden I felt a harsh push on my back. "AHH WHAT THE-" It then all of a sudden got dark and I found my self stuffed in a cramped room. "WHAT THE HECK! HELP ME!" I screamed  at the top of my lungs. I honestly felt like crying because I had no idea what I even did wrong! "I'll let you out if you PROMISE to stay away from my boyfriend!" The voice on the other side screeched "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOUR FUDGING BOYFRIENDS IS! I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN HERE FOR 10 MINUTES!" "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID YOU LITTLE-" The voice continued ranting while I stood in closet trying to figure out what to do. The school year hasn't even officially started yet in this is what I got myself into! I haven't even talked to..... oh. So THATS who this is about!!! "IF YOUR TALKING ABOUT NOAH ALL HE DID IS STOP ME FROM MAKING AN IDIOT OF MY SELF! I BUMBED INTO HIM AND APOLOGIZED!" I yelled. All of a sudden it got quiet and the door slowly opened. I was face to face with the girl who shoved me in the closest....
To be continued
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
WOOP ANOTHER CHAPTER :3 Also sorry all my updates are short but I like leaving people on cliff hangers >:)
296 words