The return of prism prussian and maroon

The larva and the brown and black are playing dodgeball.
Red:(snickering)
Black:(Grunts)
Red:(Screams in pain)
All:(Laughing)
Red:(Groans and growls) He threw the dodgeball at brown the dung beetle but he missed. The green chameleon name prism is here. He's about to eat the bugs but a blue macaw named prussian has arrived and grabbed his tail and he is about to eat the bugs. But the dachshund that wears a blue and yellow sweater named maroon was gonna capture the bugs but he crashed into prism and prussian. They're fighting each other. The bugs threw dodgeballs at them.
Prism:"Rawr!!!!"
Prussian:(Squawks)
Maroon:(Yelps)
Bugs:(Laughing and cheering) The bugs are walking away from the pets. The pets are struggling and they're getting up.
Pets:(Roaring and squawking and howling) A few days later the bugs are eating lunch. The pets are back and in their athletic clothes and bugs throw the dodgeballs at them but they caught them and squeezed them. They brought the bigger dodgeballs and throw the balls at them. Their owners are back from their meeting from work and the pets ran quickly to take their athletic clothes off and they're sleeping. They're opening the door.
Linda:"Why hello my sweeties. Did have fun while your big man and I are away from the work place?"
(Epilogue)
The bugs are throwing dodgeballs at the pets but they're dodging them and keeping it up.