Jealous

Yunxi starts to panic, he's been in a relationship with Feiyu for over 2 years now but he notices something. Feiyu became cold to him this past few weeks and he doesn't even know why.
Yunxi is a 32 years old businessman while Feiyu is a 21 years old college guy. Yunxi can't focus on his work thinking about what is happening.

I bet he already realizes that I'm too old for him and he doesn't love me anymore.
He sees another girl now, way more beautiful than me. Wait I'm not beautiful but he says I am. Well, that was in the past.
WHAT THE FUCK FEIYU YOU'RE MAKING ME CRAZY.

Bro, what is happening to you? Did you even sleep well? see that dark circles in your eyes? Is it about your boyfriend?
Yin said while chewing on his food. Yin is Yunxi's best friend, he is working in Yunxi's company since he graduated and they have a very good relationship when it came to friendship.

Yin. Am I ugly?

What the fudge? why are you asking me that question when it's already obvious that you are fucking handsome.

I think he doesn't love me anymore.
I'm getting crazy. I don't know what is wrong with him. He doesn't even talk to me.
Yunxi blurted to his friend while frowning.

Cancel all my meetings.
I will follow him to his University, I can't take this anymore. If I find out that he is cheating on me I swear I'm gonna kill them both.
Yin suddenly chokes because of his friend. He remembers back then Yunxi hates Feiyu so much, but now, he can't even focus because of that young man. Yin just smiles and shrugged his shoulders

He's in love.

Yunxi changes his clothes into comfortable ones and drive his car towards Feiyu's University.
All the students are looking at him but he doesn't even care. He suddenly rolls his eyes when he saw Feiyu talking to a girl.

He wants to vomit, he can't even think that Feiyu cheat's on him with some common girl.
Instead of talking to Feiyu. He walks out and goes to his favorite bar. He doesn't want to see his boyfriend's face for now.

//FEIYU

Did you see that guy earlier?

Do you mean that guy standing over there earlier?

Yepp that's him.

He is very handsome. I wonder what he is doing here.

Feiyu suddenly stops tutoring his classmate when he heard some gossips about some handsome man earlier.

No, it can't be him
There's no way he would follow me here.

Feiyu what are you saying?

Oh, nothing let's go back to the topic again.
I want to go home early today.

oh ok.

Time flies so fast and it's already 7:40 pm.
Feiyu is in front of Yunxi's condo and he is calling him 50 times now but he doesn't even get an answer.

As he was about to go back he suddenly saw Yin holding Yunxi.

What happened to him?
Feiyu starts to carry his boyfriend on a bridal style while caressing his angelic face.

Well, he said that you are cheating on him.
Are you cheating on my best friend?

Hell no. Why would I do that I love him so much.

Tsk, enough with your sweet talks I know that, I just want to be sure.
Take care of him I still have a date with my girlfriend. I'm going now.

Yin walks away and waves his hand on Feiyu.
He carried his boyfriend towards his room and change his clothes into comfortable ones. As he was about to buy some noodles Yunxi holds his hand and started to cry.

Honey, why are you crying?

Feiyu are you cheating on me?
You don't love me anymore?
I will kill you. You took all my first and you will just cheat on me you ugly!
Feiyu can't help but laugh at his boyfriend. He is 32 years old but acts like a baby. How cute.

Hey, I'm not cheating on you. I love you so much I will never do that.

But you are so cold to me this past few weeks did I do something wrong?

No, you didn't do anything.
I am tutoring some of my classmates because my teacher gave me that task. I also have to review for my upcoming exam but it's already finished now. You know I'm always angry when I am stressed and I don't want to be angry at you so I decided to be quiet. I didn't mean to hurt you I'm sorry.
Feiyu became guilty because of what he did.
He didn't mean to hurt his boyfriend's feelings but in some way he is happy. His boyfriend loves him so much, he's very lucky to have Yunxi in his life.

I thought you will leave me.
Don't leave me please, I love you.

I love you more!

But not as much as I love you

No, I love you as much as you love me.
I love you very much Yunxi. I will never cheat on you.
Feiyu leans on his boyfriend and kiss him with full of love. The kiss became deepen until they can't control themself anymore.
They start undressing each other until loud moans can only hear in Yunxi's room.
It's not their first time but it feels like their first time. They miss each other so much that the only way to calm themself is for them to sleep together while hugging.

//MORNING

Yunxi suddenly wakes up when he heard someone banging in his kitchen. As he was about to stand his back suddenly hurts and he remembers what happened last night.

Good Morning honey.
Do you want to eat?

mnn...

Still angry at me? I'm sorry
Yunxi starts to smile and hug his boyfriend. Last day he wants to kill him but now all he wants is to be with Feiyu all day.

No, I'm not. I can't be angry with you.
I love you

I love you more!!!
By the way, does it hurt?
Feiyu asks while making a strange face.
Yunxi's face became red, he doesn't answer anything and just goes back to hide on his blanket.

Of c.course it h...hurts.
We didn't do it for a week now and you can't stop yourself last night tsk.
Feiyu just smirks at him and hugs his boyfriend inside the blanket.

You are very cute.
Don't go to my University again. I don't want to hear another gossip about you. I'm jealous, it feels like they want you to take away from me.

How did you?

It doesn't matter.
Feiyu grabs the blanket and removes it from his boyfriend's face. He kisses his boyfriend, he asks for an entrance but Yunxi doesn't want to.

I have work. You have class.
Don't...
Yunxi blurted out but Feiyu just smirks at him

I don't care. I want you.

Yunxi can't do anything and became lost at his boyfriend's words again.

Yea I love him.

End 🦋 🦋🦋
Thank's for reading.