Gaming buds

Ooook this isn't part of the how you met story, I just wanted somewhere to start so here's a BENfic
/-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-//-/

I was playing multiple multiplayer games in my dark, messy room and tried helping new players because it does a lot more then hating on them and normally playing when the new people left, not many people had headsets but those who did were either dorks or really good players, no in between and I am pretty good at most the games, definitely not the best but I'm fine with that and after who knows how long there was someone else with a headset and they weren't a completely dork, they glitch when mad but I think it was just a voice changer, he's fun to talk to and likes a lot of games I do and asked if we can be friends on discord, I happily said yes and after hours of playing games together we played single player games while on a call and I said "I'm probably gonna go soon, I've been up for... honestly idk how long so I'm gonna try and sleep, see'ya." "Bye." As I said I'm gonna sleep, or try to so I can actually focus on more games and get better.

I can't sleep... I'm going back online...

)-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-(

sorry it's so short, idk how to ad to this rn, I'll make a part 2