Chapter 1 : Disturbing news

Kahlia's POV

Hey I'm Kahlia Yukimura and this is my story ....

Some things you need to know about me is that well, I'm an orphan .Both my parents and older brother died in a plane crash coming back from a college intervention, in New York for my brother. Your probably wondering where the hell was I during that whole disaster of a flight ,well truth is I'm terrified of heights so I stayed the weekend at my cousin Kira's house while I was there I met some of her friends ,and I've gotta say they are a strange bunch of people I did become fond of some though like Grace .

She's THE Lydia Martin's sister she's my age but she's really smart so she skipped a grade she's dating this weird ,skinny, pale ,VERY energetic guy named Stiles , he's the sheriff's son . Stiles is best friends with this guy named Scott. Scott is pretty tall he has brown hair and chocolate brown eyes that remind me of a puppy.I did think that he was dating my cousin but aperently there "JUST FRIENDS" witch I don't believe for a second butttt anywho....

(A/N: Kahlia doesn't know her parents are dead yet the story is just her narrating it in the future)

Currently I'm at my cousin's house and we're all having dinner . "So ,how are you liking beacon hills so far Kahlia ,I know it's very different from your home in back in Chicago" my aunt Nushiko asked me. "I think it's actually pretty nice here it's a good change from the noisy city" I replied with a slight chuckle ,she just smiled and nodded in response.We all turned our heads to the door when we heard the door bell go off ."I'll get it" my uncle Ken said.

When my uncle opened the door there were two police officers standing there the other stayed silent while the one up front spoke ."Excuse us but we were informed that Kahlia Yukimura , is temporarily residing here. May we speak to her we have some rather disturbing news." " Um, yes officer 'Parish' , just one second."
"Kahlia can you please come in here."
"Ok" I responded. I walked in and saw the police officers and was immediately confused as to why they would want to speak to me. "Officer 'Parish' would like to speak with you" my uncle Ken said and looked at me worried "oh ok?". My uncle Ken left the room and I asked the officer "what can I help you with officer 'Parish'?" .Which he gave me a sentimental smile and said "I'm sorry to have to be the one to say this but both of your parents and brother died this morning in the flight back to beacon hills ,in a plane crash. I'm sorry for you loss ." Those words echoed in my head for about 15 seconds before I broke down and fell to my knees crying .My cousin must have heard because next thing I knew her arms were wrapped around me...