Chapter:5 "Studying"

Kahlia's POV

Once I got out of the shower I dried my hair and put on some mascara and some lip gloss, then I got dressed into this.

Kahlia's outfit

I got my bag and left walking to Malia's house since she only lived around 7 minutes away

I got my bag and left walking to Malia's house since she only lived around 7 minutes away. Once I got there I knocked on the door and when it opened I saw a tired looking man ,who looked to be around his mid 40's. "Who are you ?" He asked. "Oh um I'm Kahlia . Does Malia live here, I'm a friend of hers ." "Yeah,give me a second ." I nodded ."Malia your friend is here !" He called over his shoulder. Malia came jogging over to the door and once she arrived ,who I assume to be her dad went back to whatever he was doing ." Hey. I'm glad you made it" I smiled and said "Yeah of course." She led me up the stairs of her house and opened the door to her room. The walls of her room were a blueish grey color .She had some tall brown dressers on the left side of her bed and a mini flat screen TV hanging on the wall across her bed. Malia took a seat at the foot of her bed and took of her peach colored cardigan , underneath her cardigan she was wearing a VERY reveling white crop top that showed off he red lace bra "S-so what do you want to start on first?" I said looking around awkardly to avoid staring at her chest."Well I was working on some history homework so I guess we should start with that." I nodded "Alright let's get started then," I said taking a seat next to her.

45 minutes later

I've been helping Malia with homework for about 45 minutes when I noticed her highlighting alot. "What are the highlighters for?" I asked. She held up the green one and said "Green is for the things I understand," then the yellow "Yellow is for I'm working on it," then red "and red means I have no clue" she sighed and said "I'm mostly using red." I nodded and said"here you can copy my notes." I handed her notes and her had touched mine as she reached for the notebook ,all while she was doing so she was starting into my eyes and said "Can I kiss you?" She asked me quietly. I nodded, leaned in and closed my eyes as she did the same ,when her lips touched mine they were soft and plump. The kiss lasted about 30 seconds until we pulled away to catch our breaths. We looked into each other's eyes for about 10 seconds until Malia leaned in again but this time more rough . Her right hand held my neck to keep me in place as her left pushed all the books off the bed and then pushed me onto the center of the bed. She pulled away from the kiss and helped me take off my sweater and t-shirt at once and then taking hers off on her own. She led a trail of kisses from the left side of my neck to the top of my leggings she then looked up at me as if to ask me for permission wich I replied to with a quiet 'yeah' she smirked and pulled my leggings down slowly and looked at me teasingly . Once she pulled them off completely she left a trail of kisses on the inside of both my thighs , once she reached my already wet heat she quite literally ripped off my underwear and lightly blew on my p*ssy (A/N:I'm so sorry 😭✋) she licked a stipe going up and started pumping a finger into me slowly ,as I threw my head back and moaned quietly . She added another finger and started pumping faster I moaned louder and her free hand went to my neck as she came up to kiss me while still pumping her fingers into me . The kiss was hungry and full of lust I felt her tongue explored my mouth as she added another finger and started pumping harder she then pulled away from the kiss and went back down to my heat and without a warning she dove in with her tongue and used her other hand that was once on my neck to start rubbing circles on my clit with the perfect amount of pressure as I threw my head back and moaned loudly . I felt her smirk against my heat and started pumping faster while eating me out she started nibbling my fold as I fell my high coming I moaned "u-uhh Malia that feels so go-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence as she started sucking on my clit harder and I let out a scream as I came in her mouth . She came back up as I saw her swallow my juices "You taste amazing" she said ,I blushed and said "uh thanks." She smiled at my shyness and got up to give me a peck on the lips and then my forehead . I smiled as I watch her walk towards her dresser and get out a pair of black underwear's and give them to me " sorry about ripping your underwear's but you can barrow these " she said ."Thanks" I replied just as my phone started to ring .I picked up the phone and saw it was Kira , "hello?" I heard her say on the other side of the phone "Hey umm something happened to Liam at lacrosse practice today." She said worriedly, I furrowed my eyebrows "what do you mean something happened to Liam, what happened?" I asked a bit scared of what happened to my new friend since he seemed to be a nice guy and I'd feel awful that I wasn't at his lacrosse tryouts and wasn't able to make sure that he was okay. "Well he went up against Scott and Stiles at practice today and ended up going to the hospital cause he he hurt his leg and then he told Scott to tell me to tell  you ,if you could meet him at the hospital." She said in one breath "Oh my goodness I'll be there as soon as I can bye."I hung up and started looking for my clothes Malia tossed me my shirt and and asked what happened so I told her what Kira told me and she said she could drop me off so I gladly accepted.

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating in a hot minute I've been dealing with school and was in kind of a depressive state since my boyfriend left me for his ex but I promise I'll try to update as much as I can and next chapter is probably gonna be out on the 30th have a good day/night
-Val