Chapter 2:home sweet home

Kahlia's POV

While I was on the floor crying my uncle excused the officers and they left .After my 'little break down' I just felt sort of numb, I didn't feel like crying anymore so I just sort of kept to myself .Before the officers left the other one 'officer haigh' I think ,told my uncle that him and my aunt Nushiko were my new guardians and that they were going to be some movers coming in the morning to bring all of my belongings .

After I fell asleep that night I just stayed in my new room for 2 whole weeks .Before I knew it it was the last day of summer and my aunt and uncle had already enrolled me in beacon hills high school , wich wasn't that hard since my uncle teaches history there .

I decided I wasn't going to dress sad I wanted to be confident  so that's exactly what I did.

Kahlia's Outfit :

The next morning I woke up around 6:30 am and did my morning routine

The next morning I woke up around 6:30 am and did my morning routine. Once I got dressed I knocked on Kira's door the door opened and reveled a smiling and somewhat shocked Kira . "Good morning" I said ." Hi good morning to you to...umm I like your outfit today" she said nervously "thanks ,I like yours to... So you ready?" "Huh?" "For school." I chuckled ."oh yeah of course. Do you want a ride?" " No thanks I'll take the bus .Ya know to see if I can make some friends?" "Oh okay. See you at school then ." "Okay see ya". After our conversation I grabbed my bag and went to the bus stop. When I got there their were 2 boys around the same age as me one with short black hair and the other with dirty blonde and somewhat longer hair. They both turned to me when I got there and the one with dirty blonde hair just stared at me ,with his mouth agape. While the other said, "Hey, I love your outfit it's absolutely killer."(me not quoting Lydia lol) once he said that I immediately knew he was gay .BTW I have an amazing gaydar. " Thanks so is that Jacket" "Thanks , I'm Mason by the way and don't worry I'm gay Soo ... anyways this is Liam."  "Hi I'm Kahlia"  I said . "Uhh h-hi, so uh what grade are you in ?" He asked."10th .I'm a sophomore this year. What about you?" I asked. "I start my freshman year today." "Cool." Once the bus arrived we sat next to each other on the bus and got to know each other, mason sat with his friend 'gerrett' I think .Then the bus came to a stop I looked out the window and saw that we arrived at my new school. "Here goes everything"  ,I thought.