My Mother don't wanna change mi diaper

So this was a month ago before the dude got banned but I still remember.

I decided to play some Twilight Daycare on roblox after I watched Koneko talk about game (lol yes I always play a game another youtuber talks about or plays.) I decided to be baby cause being adult is to hard. 

Women keep picking me up cause I was cute baby UwU

And once my Mother had leave so some other woman picked me up and when it was time to change my diaper she left cause "she couldnt do it" like bruh and same happened with some other people not knowing how to change a simple diaper but knowing how to give milk.

But thats not the worst part

The worst part is that changing a baby's diaper is easy 

I was playing with my brother and he wanted to be a baby so I decided to be a daycare staff. When it was time to change his diaper I touched the diaper racket, got a diaper (seen in the corner of your screen) and touched the baby. 

HOW IS THAT HARD

Thats what pissed me off

Like all you need to do is touch the diaper racket and then you have the diaper (seen in the left hand corner of your screen.) and then you press change. Same with giving the baby food, medicine, and milk. Also with putting your baby to sleep or putting your baby on a horse.

Moral of the story if you actually try instead of just quitting you can get things done same with hating or disliking things before trying or watching them. (I told my brother that when he said he hated a movie he never watched.)

HOW IS THAT HARD

Thats what pissed me off that apperantly changing a baby's diaper is hard.

All you need to do is touch the thing you need qnd then touch the button where it says change, bath, or feed. 

Really easy if you actually try instead of just quitting.

Moral of the story a