Apologies and Epilogue

Hey There! So back with an update! I am really pissed off being on Instagram because I am facing some trolling. But no problem, Why will My stories suffer...So here we go...!!

SO CONTINUING :-
Dida pushed him.
Dida : Don't you know how to respect a lady... Who's your own wife?
Ranbir stood their, his head hung down with shame.
Ranbir : Vo...
Dida : Shut up! You forced yourself on her?
Pallavi : Dida, but it was his right...
Vikram : Oh Please Enough Pallavi! You always stand against Prachi. Ranbir is totally wrong here and I don't support him.
Everyone agreed except Pallavi, Rhea and Aliya. They all left leaving Pranbir alone.

Prachi was crying covering her face with her hands.
Ranbir went towards her and removed her hands from her face. Prachi saw him and hugged him tightly, sobbing.
Ranbir calmed her down. Cupping her face, he spoke.
Ranbir : I am...sorry...
Prachi was stunned to listen this from his mouth. The Person who had been torturing her from past 6 months is apologising to her?
Prachi : Ra...Ra..
Ranbir : Sssh! I am really sorry! I...had...gone out of senses. But believe me...I didn't had any fault...That Rhea made me a drunkard and brain washed my mind...I really...sorry...I...wrong...
Prachi hugged him tightly once again. He too reciprocated. Now the Devil's Love was changing into selfless love.

Ranbir : But Prachi....I really want...to know why....you....hate...me?
Prachi first refused and tried to avoid this topic but after he convinced her, she told him. He was left shattered.
Ranbir : Prachi, I really accepted the bet but never worked on it..I love you from top to bottom of my heart. I really couldn't lose you.... Whatever happened to me in these past 6 months was all due to Because I was a drunkard, and this that I couldn't bear your hatred. I really wanted you to be my life partner....I couldn't imagine to lose you...And after you told me this that you cheated me, I lost my temper. Rhea took the benefit of this and brainwashed me. Even my family..But now no one will come between us. Rhea has already left to London and Pragya Maa had called the police some time ago. They had arrested her. Now everything is good.

Prachi : And now we both will live happily..
Prachi was smiling in between tears.
Ranbir : Nope! And now we three will Live happily.
Prachi blushed. Ranbir kissed her on forehead.

AFTER 8 YEARS...
Ranbir was still sleeping when Prachi came after getting ready.
Prachi : Ruhi...Get up now! Your father will sleep whole day as it is Sunday but you have to get up...You have to do your homework.
Ruhi : Mumma...
Prachi : No Mumma...And no puppy eyes. Get up!
Ruhi got up and hugged Prachi.
Ranbir : Oh God...Family hug without me?
Ranbir too joined Prachi and Ruhi.

                      ~HAPPILY EVER AFTER...!!

NOT PROOFREAD....MAY HAVE GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES.
.......................***THE END***.........................
Thank you for all your love! I ended it because I didn't had any storyline left now and I have many ideas to work on. 😉
LOADS OF LOVE,
DEVIL PRINCESS ❤️