chapter 3

Quackity pov

I sniffled , clinging onto mr clean . " he doesn't but thank you for your concern <3 " i said sniffling once more . i heard the front door opening and i immediately knew it was obamna my beloved <3 . i rushed to the front door and saw obama looking all pale with chapped lips and roach looking eyes . he pushes me to the floor and pins me down " now why would you do that ducky ? " he says in a seductive donald duck voice .

it was a new kind of voice , he must have picked it up from the moon .. i blushed more than i used to when suddenly loud thumping noises was heard . it was mr clean ! he pushes obama off of me and tackles him to the ground holding him up in the air charging up all his strength to smash him down like a pokemon .

" S-S-S-S-S-STOP !!! " i shouted in a uwu girl kawaii gacha kid voice . mr clean widens his eyes and i could see heart shaped pupils in his eyes . he loves me ? he couldn't ! that is not possible .. is it ? i shook my head to get rid of those sexy thoughts 😩

out of the blue obama starts wiggling in mr cleans buff , strong , thick and muscular arms . he locked his legs between mr cleans arms using all his weight to pull his fat ass down . " THUMP !!! " as if in a slowmo replay i could see that when obama did that mr clean spinned like a bayblade and made obama fall first on his face flat .

" O-O-O-O-O-O-OBAMA !! MY BELOVED HUSBAND !!! hyuk ! " i shrieked sounding like goofy . " y-y-your b-beloved ? ... " mr clean asked with tears brimming in his buetiful rainbow orbs , his non existent golden locks swaying from left to right due to the wind as if he was in an anime . he wiggled his ears and farted .. " I THOUGHT WE H-HAD SOMETHING ! " mr clean twerked out of the house .

without thinking straight i ran towards him and gave him a rough kiss on his chapped lips . the shade of red lipstick could be seen on his lips yet he only smiled and kissed me again , this continued on for at least 5 minutes .. obama's gorilla groaning in the distance meant nothing to me anymore in that moment . i felt disappointed that we had to end it early as he had to go .. i waved goodbye while my cat ears twitched .

i closed the front door and helped obama up , him on his knees made me thought of something .. my hand touched my skirt .. intending on doing what i want to do .. i took out a piece of cloth and slowly wiped the blood coming from his nose and lips . what did you think of you smelly skank ? 😏

i threw out the blood staining cloth and brought him to his room to rest . but before i left i could not stop thinking about these words he had said to me that very night .

" i forbid you from seeing that bald barbie .. " he demanded kissing me on the lips roughly , making a little bit of blood get on my soft , red lips . nonetheless i was shocked and i farted in excitement as it was the first ' proper ' kiss he gave me ever since our wedding in sesame street .

i only sighed after hearing that and left his room going to mine . i sat by the window listening to the noise of thunder , lightning and the rain dropping by quickly . sounds making me fall asleep .

i finally updated after days .. what to do with my life .. anyways appreciate what you're getting 😩