Chapter 1

Quackity's POV

“ QUACKITY COME HERE NOW ” Said my husband , Obama . I ran downstairs in my sexy maid dress . “ Y-y-y-yes o-obama ” i stuttered out . “ GO MAKE ME FOOD , YOU'RE THE WOMAN ” He said very dominantly . God that sounded hot and sexy “ What did you say ? ” I heard Obama question me . He got up and pinned me against the wall .

“ O-obama w-what are y-y-y-you doing ? ” I ask hoping it was something I wanted ;) . He went close to my neck before chokeslamming me to the ground . “ Was that hot you submissive duckling ? ” Obama says with his raspy mickey mouse voice . “ Y-yes obama please do it again ” I begged him with my UWU voice .

He scoffed and pulled me up off the ground . He slaps me “ stop thinking about the dirty you silly little duckling , go make me a sandwich NOW ” I teared up and walked off to the kitchen in my maid dress with cat ears .

While i was making obama's sandwich i saw my best friend , mr clean from outside the window . He waved at me while winking and biting his lip , i did the debby ryan as he came up to the window and started kissing it . Out of instinct I leaned towards it “ HEY DUCKLIN I CAN SEE THAT PHAT ASS HURRY UP BABY ” Obama shouts with a husky voice . That voice scares me to sleep , but turns me on .

After hearing that , i stopped leaning and continued to make the sandwich . I saw mr clean looking sad with tears in his eyes , he tilted his head 90° to the right making his tear drop heading to west . I smiled at him and mouthed later before putting the sandwich on a plate . I brought the plate to the coffee table infront of table . I leaned down to put the plate on the table when Obama smacks my ass , “ when did you start getting this thicc ass ducklin ? ” he says with that same husky mickey mouse voice .

I shivered and blushed upon hearing that same voice . I went to the front door telling obama that i was going to get groceries , but in reality i just wanted to see my best friend mr clean . at the front porch i see him .. Mr clean , his shiny bald head reflecting the light to my eyes making me go blind for a minute or two . Once i regained my vision back i see his face infront of mine , i giggled and pulled his muscular arms .

“ You're so cute bubba ” Mr clean said , bubba was my nickname from him . Even though it was cringe i can tolerate it . We walked to the supermarket , the wind making my maid dress go up . Mr clean noticed it and covered my ass by pushing my dress down like no other men would in my life .

can i get sued for this ? rocketnixx_ here you go . um ok bye 😺✋