Photoshoot

1987

You are working at the entertainment wherein Michael Jackson is, as photographer. Today was his photoshoot for his upcoming album Bad. You are assigned as the official photographer to take photos for the entire album.

You've been working at the company for almost 4 years. You have a major crush at Michael Jackson. You've been a fan of him since then, you listened to all of his songs and fangirl over him. Despite his major fame he remained humble and down to earth. You love how friendly he is and his bubbly personality. 

You finished talking with the director, he tells you how he wants the photos to turned out.

"You are one of the best photographers here Y/N, I trust you with this." The director said to you.

You smiled at him. "Of course sir, its an honor to work for you."

You were preparing for the camera, and everything for the album cover. You were busy discussing some things to the other staffs and then you heard the assistant director calling for Michael.

"Okay Michael, get ready!" The assistant director said and you see him coming out from his room together with his makeup artist.

"Okay sir, you're good to go." His makeup artist said. He said thank you with his sweet voice.

Dang it, how can this man looks so hot...

He looks at you and smiled. You blushed when he smiled at you, his smile was so beautiful. It made your heart melt.

"Hi Y/N, so you are the photographer?" He asked as he fixed some strand of his curly hair.

"Uhm yes sir, I'll be the photogra-" he stops you.

"Y/N drop the formalities, just call me Michael from now on, okay dear?" He said and smiled again. You nodded your head in return. He proceed to the front, and fixes his suit. You positioned yourself to get the best angle.

You were so nervous for today, so you want everything to be perfect for him. Like him, you're also a perfectionist.

"Okay Michael, give me your best pose in 1..2...3" You said and captured him. You focused really hard and don't want things to mess up.

The camera was a big help for you to look closer to him,since you are really shy to approach and you kept avoiding him. You loved how you captured him everytime, he always give his charismatic pose and aura. His beauty amazes you so much.

After taking a few pictures you were finally done, you checked all the pictures and this is how it turned out.