Picnic date

You woke up from your quick nap, you look at the clock that is hanging at your wall and it was 2:00 P.M. You stretched your body before getting up, you washed your face and brushed your teeth. Michael your bestfriend, wants to hang out with you and asked for a friendly picnic date.

  You put a light makeup and wore a beautiful floral dress. You combed your hair and put it in a messy bun. The whole look looked cute on you and you were finally satisfied. You get your bag and your car keys. You wanted to bring snacks and drinks but Michael insisted to provide it. You drove your way to his house.

You arrived there and immediately went to his backyard, not too far you saw him beside his giving tree. A blanket was spread along the grass, a basket and tons of snack and drink. Michael was sitting there with his sketch pad. You slowly came towards him and decided to surprise him. You covered his eyes from the back and he lightly startled.  

"Y/N is that you? I know its you." He asked. You giggled quietly. 

 "No I'm not." You said imitating a mans voice. He held your hand and faced towards you.

 "Liar." He said and you both laughed. You sit beside him as you put your bag. 

"What do you think? I prepared all of this." Michael said smiling, you nodded at him and gestured okay with your hands. 

 "Its perfect Michael, you did a great job." You said making him giggle. You both ate the foods that he prepared and you both chatted, telling each other how your day went, reminiscing fun memories when you were little, you both had a great time.   

"Do you wanna play Y/N?" Michael asked shaking your arms lightly, you looked at him and laughed.

 "I just wanna chill Michael, I don't really have the mood to play and plus I'm wearing a dress. It will be uncomfortable for me to run and play." You said and he pouted crossing his arms.

"C'mon lets just stay here." You said convincing him, he sighed and nodded in response. You smiled and looked back at the scenery in front of you, it was a cloudy day the weather was perfect.

You closed your eyes as you feel the warm breeze hitting your skin. You enjoyed the calm moment, not knowing Michael was so focused at his sketching pad, getting quick glances at you from time to time.

 "Why you keep looking at me Michael? am I that pretty?" You said confidently as you pull your tie letting your hair down, it fell perfectly as the wind added effects to your hair. He didn't say anything but his eyes were looking straightly at you. His face turn bright pink when you winked at him.  He looked down and smiled, busy with his sketch pad.

"You are pretty Y/N." Michael said still looking down smiling, you looked at him. That compliment hits you different, you felt butterflies when he said those words. Weird, this was never the first he compliments me but why does it feel different?

 "Really? I'm pretty Michael?" You asked him one more time.

 "I mean it Y/N, you're pretty. As a matter of fact, you are gorgeous." Michael said making you blush so hard, you looked away hiding your face.

 "Are you blushing?" Michael teased you as he poked at your sides.

 You held your hand to stop him but he continued and it turned out as a tickle fight. He keeps aiming at your ticklish spot, at your sides, at your neck.

 "M-Michael stop!" You said as you kept on laughing, he stopped for a while and it was a signal for you to tickle him back. You aimed at his waist and he was laughing so hard, which made you laugh too. 

 "Take that you dimwit!" You said laughing, he laid down his hands on his stomach as he keep on screaming and laughing. You were on top of him. 

 "Okay okay Y/N stop! I give up!" He said as he was running out of breathe. You both tried to calm down while looking at each others eyes.  Why am I feeling like this? Am I inlo- no no it can't be, his my friend.

 "Your eyes are really clear and beautiful Michael." Those words escaped from your mouth unexpectedly, this was the only time you looked at him very close. He smiled as he look away and looked at you again.

 "Thank you." You were so lost at his gaze and didn't even notice that you were still on top of him. Michael cleared his throat and looked at your position, you quickly get the hint and immediately got up. 

 "Why are you so busy with your sketch pad?" You asked changing the topic. 

 "What do you think I'm doing? I have a pencil and a sketch pad." He said showing you the pencil and the sketch pad. You rolled your eyes at him while he chuckled. 

 "Just this beautiful scenery." He said simply as he lean on the tree.

How I wish I could spend one day with Michael acckkkk