Chapter 31

It's an unedited version. So, point out mistakes if you find any

.....

"But, Ayra didn't tell anything about it!" Shaan snapped open his eyes after hearing Shivaay was totally clueless. "She told Reyna Chopra was Annika's physiotherapist."

Feeling her boyfriend's gaze over her, Reyna just nodded. It was in mid-afternoon she got a call in her clinic for consultation. Address was Oberoi Mansion and she was hesitant to go. But finally, it's her work and professionalism wins.

"Bhaiya, why would I tell? It's your life,how can I reveal it to everyone? Your personal na!" Shaan smiled at her feeling grateful. She was a sister any brother could die for. This was foolish of him to think Ayra would divulge everything to family.

"Wait, wait, Princess, how do you know Shaan had a girlfriend?" Om was more curious now. None of them knew but Ayra knew.

"I met them today in Oberoi Fashion Mall. That's when even I knew" Shaan sighed gulping looking at his father's glare. Not that Om doesn't support just that he was unaware.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"I... I just wanted to be sure before telling you guys." Shaan cleared his throat as his inners were scared seeing Om narrowing eyes.

"Well, move now. Reyna, come in. "Shivaay smiled widely welcoming their daughter in law happily. Shaan didn't expect his whole family to crowd with Reyna and leaving him alone. Gauri thanked all god for finally she was getting a daughter in law. Not that she would pressurize her son but just wished she can get one.

"Good evening, Mrs.Oberoi. I'm Reyna Chopra, your physiotherapist." Annika smiled watching Reyna who was dressed simple and elegant. She was hard to be known as a physiotherapist.

"And our daughter in law!" Shivaay came in smiling ear to ear and Reyna couldn't help but just blush.

"Huh?"

"Yeah! She is Shaan's girlfriend." Annika snapped at Reyna with a large smile and Reyna felt overwhelmed the moment she stepped inside Oberoi Mansion. It was soo welcoming and warm with everyone surrounding you.

"Is it? Wow! Now I'm a mother-in-law too." Reyna moved towards Annika and bent down for her to caresses Reyna's cheek.

"Mrs.Oberoi, I'm glad you are fine. Shaan keeps talking about Mr. Oberoi and you all day. He missed you soo much and at last you are back. Thank you!"

Shaan was standing with no clue in living room. Reyna sat in between everyone and they were having their own time. He had contributions too, why was everyone with her and not with him.

"Anyone else having some secrets? Tell now only!" Rudra was playfully happy seeing his family together after long. His breathe stuck in throat seeing Shaurya raising his had slowly.

"Shay? Really?" Shivaay was in for another surprise. His boys have become big. Om popped his eyes out in shock.

"Yeah...yeah! Bade pops. I have a girlfriend too."

"Oh man! You guys have a girlfriend. Bring her home tomorrow." Shaurya nodded frantically in enjoy. Finally, he told everything. He had a hard time hiding from his family.

"Don't you have anyone?" Rudra nudged Hriday who was busy teaming up with Reyna for future.

"Not interested!" Bhavya gave a 'your son' look to Rudra and shrugged. Hriday was talking to Reyna until someone came in. His eyes twinkled looking at the female figure.