Chapter 10

Thank you to the ones who commented and voted in the previous chapter !
Do comment :)

———————

"Sahil!" roared Shivaay grabbing his collar rashly . "Ayra meri beti hai!" declared Shivaay in low dangerous tone , sending shivers down the spine of people present there.

Om and Rudra couldn't handle the happiness inside them listening to Sahil , they have a daughter now. They are second fathers of a girl baby. Their long lost wish of having atleast a single daughter is fulfilled today after years. They were on cloud nine now .

Gauri was in tears , she was a second mother, a massi to her sister's daughter. She couldn't ask for more from god. Ayra's newly found brothers were in shock , the girl they accepted as their sister from another mother apart from their family is actually their sister . Their badi ma and bade papa's daughter.Pinky was in a doubt , she couldn't believe her son has a daughter. She was suspicious like a typical mother.

"She is my daughter and there ends everything" Shivaay warned Sahil before going towards the I.C.U leaving a shocked troop behind.

"Doctor! I want to give her blood" he told standing infront of the doctor.

"Of course you can! but what about your blood group and as I said it would be better if her parents give her blood. " the doctor again suggested not knowing the truth.

"I'm her father, her Biological father. She is my daughter." he told sternly with tears layering his eyes.

"That's a blessing! Nurse take him" the doctor ordered the nurse present there. Shivaay went in with the same red eyes with thin layer of tears and a heavy heart.

"Shivaay" Om rushed to a emotionless and a teary Shivaay walking out after his blood donation. He stumbled but his eyes still portrayed his joy, guilt and regret.

"Bhaiya , careful" told Rudra holding Shivaay and Om the other side.

"Om Ru , di..did you listen.. Ay..ayra is my daughter. I ha.have a daughter. Meri ek beti hai.." he stammered with tears rolling down his cheeks but his lips formed a million dollar worth while telling those words to his brothers.

"No wonder , Ayra teri beti hai Shivaay" Om whispered with tears looking at his brother's lost happiness. The same smile and the twinkles in his eyes which Om saw before years. Shivaay shrugged their hands off , walking towards Sahil who was leaning towards the wall with tears. He stumbled reaching Sahil.

"Sah..sahil meri beti..Ayra meri betii" he couldn't form his words with the happiness and the feeling of fatherhood he held. The feeling which he had for the first time he saw her , sudden feeling of protectiveness and the feeling to keep her safe was clearing the cloud in his mind now. Everything made sense to him , the way he felt while he touches her hand , the feeling he had when a single thought of her distress haunted him was all justified now. She is his daughter damn.

Sahil looking at his brother in law's face , knew the happiness and joy his face held was making fresh tears to roll down his eyes. He nodded his head sportively to his SSO.

"She.. she knows? Does she know that she is my daughter?" Shivaay asked with fear in him , what if she doesn't know him as her father and deny or precisely regret . He wont be able to survive seeing hate in his daughter's eyes for him. Surviving these years without Anika was like hell and now if he gets hatred from his daughter , he for sure will die.