Taehyung - Signs 4

Third person view

After a month of not being able to see each other, they will finally met at an award show. Y/N and Taehyung barely talked because the manager didn't allow us to communicate privately. They kept track of their phones making sure they both don't communicate with each other.

Y/N's members were upset with the management for breaking their relationship. So was the BTS members. Jungkook was the most upset because he saw the changes in Taehyung. Everyone did. Even the fans.

When Y/N's group arrived at the award show, she faked a smile throughout the whole paparazzi shoot. She was numb. She didn't feel anything but she faked it all.

During the show, again they were seated beside the boys. Y/N and V stole glances but none of them smiled or was happy about anything. Even when they were performing, Y/N showed no emotions while watching the screen. When they won an award, Y/N just bowed and didn't smile.

Taehyung felt hurt whenever he saw how Y/N was struggling. It was obvious. Y/M have been giving signs that she was not the same, she was different, sad, numb. The rest of the boys too felt sorry and worried for the both of them. It was something they never thought would happen so soon. And it was by force, not by choice. Which is so much worse than choosing to end it.

Later that night after the award show, the fans were quick to realise how off the both of them were.

Twitter:

username: Y/N looks so emotionless at today'a award show

username: what's wrong Taehyung???

username: Maybe Y/N and Tae had a fight

username: Y/N and Tae probably had a fight before the show

username: or was it their management who stopped them from talking?!

The fans were confused with what happened between the both of them. They were upset to see how sad and emotionless their idols were. Of course, the fans went crazy and did something really crazy.

Later, that same day but midnight, a video got leaked. A video of the meeting with the manager that looks like it's from the security camera in the room. They saw everything. From when Y/N walked in to when Tae and her was just holding onto each other. The fans went crazy. They also felt guilty for causing it.

twitter:

username: omg look at how they are holding each other! I'm so sorry for ever hating your relationship

username: so this is the reason why they were so emotionless and numb.

username: NEW! A video from the manager's security camera was leaked! In the video, the manager was raising his voice to Y/N and Tae for making their relationship obvious to the public and causing the fans to fight! At the end of the clip, you can see Y/N and Tae holding onto each other while they cry. How cute! Do you ship them?

username: this shows how much they mean to each other.... and we were the one who separated them guys... we were the one who caused them to feel that way...i'm so sorry taehyung and y/n

username: can we start a trend to get them back together? I feel like they need each other

Y/N was shocked when she saw the video trending. How did it even get leaked?

Soon enough, Namjoon facetimed her.

"Y/N, have you seen the video?" he ask as soon as you answered.

"Yeah, how did it get out? Where's tae?" I ask.

"He's on a call with his publicist talking about the video, did the manager say anything about it? I don't know what will happen" Namjoon said.

"Namjoon~ah, I have to go to the office later"Taehyung said as he walked up behind him.

"Is that Y/N?" he asks from a far and walked closer.

"Hi Tae" I smiled softly.

"I'll see you later babe, I hope there's a chance we can comeback together" Taehyung said.

After Namjoon, Taehyung and I continue talking about the situation and figuring out possible outcomes from the meeting later that Rose just texted me about, we then ended the call.

I then start to get ready to go to the office and drove to the office myself.

When I arrived, there were paparazzis outside. I put on my glasses and drove into the parking lot below, however there was no difference since they can still get pictures from above as it was not covered.

I wore my bucket hat, glasses and grabbed my purse before leaving the car. I could hear the paparazzis from on top taking thousands of pictures and yelling out questions.

"Are you and Taehyung dating?!!" "Where is Taehyung" "Are you single?"

I walked in to the backdoor and then it was peaceful. I loved this much better than all that chaos. I walked in further to see Rose sitting on the sofa at the lobby. When she saw me, she smiled and walked towards me to give me a warm hug.

"I think today's meeting is going to be better for you two but don't get your hopes up" she said.

It made my heart beat faster just by knowing there's a chance everything would turn back around.

"Tae is already in the office so let's get going"Rose said as we went towards the elevator.

Once we reached the office, Tae and his publicist, Jay, was just talking because the manager has yet to arrive. We hugged each other and took our seats. Tae and I kept glancing at each other as we talked to our publicist individually. We know they support us being together but in the end, they still have to follow what the boss says. We have to follow what the boss says. Soon enough, he walked in with his assistant and sighed after he took a seat.

"So i'm sure you both know what chaos you two have created today on social media regarding what happened previously," he started.

"it's not our fault it got leaked" Taehyung said.

Ever since the incident, he was not too keen about the manager. He was upset and lost respect for him.

"Yes, it is not your fault but the reason behind it is because of you two. The fans would never have thought of hacking into the cameras if you two could've just hide your true emotions " he said.

"First, you want us to break up. Now you want us to fake everything?" Taehyung scoffed.

"Sorry for interrupting but i agree with what Taehyung is saying. That is unfair for them sir"Rose said.

"Let me finish."

"Since they saw what happened and the reason for breaking up and is very angry towards me, I want you guys to date again, publicly this time since they support you two" he said.

I looked at Taehyung right when he said 'date again' and he was already looking at me.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

After the meeting ended, I went with Tae to his car and we drove back to his apartment and spent the rest of the day in each other's presence.