𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

"Yukie and Kotarou....your parents' are waiting for you near the garden, please also bring Mr. Kotarou's friend" Their parents' secretary said before leaving.

The siblings rolled their eyes in annoyance.

"for the last time he's my boyfriend the fuck" He said. The three of them stood up.

"goodluck with that you three!!" Their cousins said.

Bokuto held Akaashi's hand again for comfort and reassurance that everything will be fine as he noticed his tense expression.

They arrived at the garden and saw their parents waiting for them. The three walked closer to them.

"there you are, took you long enough" Their mom said.

"so...this is the guy? What's your full name?" Their dad asked.

"Akaashi Keiji..sir"

"what do you do for living?" Their mom now asked.

"I take online school ma'am, I currently don't do anything for living" He politely answered.

"Did you have a partner before?"

"No ma'am"

"Your parent's job?" They asked.

"Mom! Dad! Stop asking him personal questions!!" Bokuto cutted them off.

"shut up son, we're not talking to you" His mom glared.

"I do not think that concerns you, sir and ma'am..." Akaashi politely refused to answer the question.

"yeah mom and dad, why do you even care about his family's job?" Yukie spoke.

"We want the best for him, He didn't listen to us about dating a boy and now we want to see if this boy even has something to be worth of" His dad said.

Akaashi was taken back with that, Bokuto gripped Akaashi's hands tighter.

"He is the best for me! Stop judging him! MoM and DaD you crossed the line! Will you just shut up, you guys don't even care about me before and now suddenly you care so much about me dating someone?" Bokuto snapped at them.

"I'll take care of this, you both can leave" Yukie smiled. Bokuto and Akaashi left the garden and went back to the venue.

Bokuto's anger and annoyance was visible to anyone.

"bubba..calm down, okay?...I'm fine..." Akaashi reassured.

They both went to back to their table, Bokuto's cousins immediately knew the outcome when they saw his face.

"Kou, Kaashi, are you two fine?" Kiyoko asks.

"they're clearly not Shimi..." Sakusa said.

"I'll get you two some water okay..." Oikawa stood up and walked away.

"Can you tell us some details atleast?" Kiyoko asked.

"they were crossing Akaashi's privacy and asking him personal questions, it's so annoying" Bokuto explained.

"oohhhh....shit- okay, I get it now..." They said. Oikawa then came back and handed them to Bokuto and Akaashi.

"y'all can ditch this gathering if you want... I mean,....like you both can..." Oikawa said.

"yeah....We might ditch this...thanks guys for today I guess.... " Bokuto said.

"let's go bubba..." Bokuto said, the rest waved at them goodbye.

They were both in the car again.

"I'm really sorry for that bubba..." He apologises.

"It's fine...to be honest I expected that kind of reaction..." Akaashi said.

"since we ditched this gathering...should we change our clothes and hang out?" Bokuto suggested.

"sure!"