𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

Day Five:

The day that they weren't ready nor prepared for.

They were in a living room..this time it was in Akaashi's house.

They didn't say it but...they cried...they cried last night...

because...they're answer....was to let each other go and be successful....without them...

without bubba...

"hey bubba?...I need to tell you something" Akaashi spoke.

"Me too...actually..."

"you can go first" Akaashi said.

"we...need...to break up bubba...I'm sorry..I'm really sorry I..couldn't stand up...for us..." Bokuto finally broke into tears bowing his head.

"...that..was..what I'm supposed to...say too" Akaashi also bowed his head down as he couldn't stop his tears from dropping.

"Please look at me bubba" Bokuto said, Akaashi looked at him, their faces were a mess, tear stains and messy hair...

"i love you so much, I really do..but for our sake...I'll let you go" Bokuto said.

"I love you too..so much..and..I will let go..too.." Akaashi said.

They shared their last and most passionate kiss....before breaking it after a couple of minutes.

"goodbye...bubba" Bokuto sadly said, his voice cracking.

"bye...bubba"

and with that Bokuto left Akaashi's house, and as soon as he did, Akaashi broke down..

Muffling his sobs he went to his phone and.. deleted all of his social media accounts, as Bokuto's parents threatened.

He explained to his friends what was going on and they understood it very well...

They...had mixed feelings...and for reasons they also deleted their accounts.

as for Bokuto..he did the same thing...

All of the ones that knew what was really going on, deleted all of their accounts and some evidences.

They were unknown again.