060

i stare up at his house, the clouds just making it over his roof. the gun hang loosely in my hand, the dark sky hiding my face. I looked up at his bedroom window, giving it a little smirk. "not everyone is how they seem."

the only way i learned where he lived was his twitter url. i tracked it down to this house. i have been watching him for a week, and now it's time. it's time to do the thing my grandfather and father were arrested for. its time to kill my one.

louis is my one,

but something stops me as i try to climb up the side of the house to his window.

"Come on, one swift move and he'll be dead." i climbs up the dark brick, and into the dark room.

louis lay there, in a peaceful sleep, his laptop open with three tabs. i pick up the laptop, my twitter, some youtube channel, and his email open on the desktop. i go through the email, smirking as i read the first unopened email from niall horan.

i had no idea who this guy was, but i might as well read.

niallsirish@yahoo.com: lou, don't u get it. he doesnt care for u! but another thing, you don't need him. you have me, i love you, lou. please give me a chance.

i laughed, someone actually loving him. then i stop, staring at the small body cuddling himself in the sheets. "I love you," i sit on the edge of the bed, his body shifting until hes up.

"who.. how.." He jumped, pushing me back.

"I'm deliriousmistakes. I'm H." louis breathed.

"How did you find me?!"

"i've known you for a while." his eyes meet the black weapon in my hand. "and now its time you find out my secret."

"W-wait.. can i say something."

"One minute."

(( cliffhanger!!! louis' response next chapter!

do u think harry will be able to kill louis?

or will harry realize he loves him?

what do you think about niall loving louis (because nouis af) ))