062

It's been one week and Louis hasn't had any luck turning Harry too his first thought of killing him, so he believes anyway.

Louis watched Harry sleep, composing a new tweet.

afiretommo: love is a scary thing

Louis smiled at the numerous RTs that come in too his tweets. He went to his email, some already being read, but he doesn't remember reading any of these.

"Niall.. what.." Louis gasped, and quickly replied to his friend from Ireland.

afiretommo@gmail.com: I love you too niall, but you know I care about him more. Im sorry but I don't think I can date you.

Louis felt bad about denying Niall, but Louis really did care for Harry, even if he was threatening to murder him.

"One more day," Louis reminded himself, "until he decides to rather kill me or love me."

I watched his smile grow as I showed him outside, but it soon fell as my hand took his. "Sorry." I bit my lip. He was confused, I could tell, his hand shook next to his leg. "Don't be nervous." Harry looked down at me, smiled and then looked away with tears filling his eyes.

Louis analyzed the week he had with Harry, all the days led to harry smiling and then turning away to cry.

It confused Louis, as too why Harry would even think about killing him. He spilled his heart too him, but Louis guessed Harry has a right to want to him. Louis had thoughts of killing himself sometimes, so maybe it's better to get killed by someone you love then yourself, right?

(( last chapter next IM CRYIMG BECAUSE I REALLY LOVED THEM FANFIC ))