Second Book

Hey plum people,

As the part title states, this is just a message to inform you all that they will somewhat be a second book. I know I left this story on a whole cliffhanger (hehe) but that was intentional because I always had a kind of sequal in mind.

Not only did I leave Lexi and Raffaele on the line, but what happened to Taya and Marcello? So it was planned from the very beginning, don't worry--just be patient for the second one. I don't want to give too much away for the plot of book number two, but all you need to know is that it will complete their stories, and you won't be left scratching your heads for a second time.

That's all for now (I'll come back here to announce the title, cover, and publish date—which might be closer than we all think).

xxx

–C

*

01/10/2021

First of all, I would love to thank all the readers that have read My Pretend Romance, and that have come this far. Thanks for all your votes, and your comments—I read them all 🥺 I love seeing how this little project of mine is getting appreciated and it makes me feel so good inside, so firstly, thanks for that.

Second topic: the second book

So clearly, there is NO way the characters in here story can be chased away without giving them a chance to explain themselves. Right now, three things are happening:

1. I'm announcing the title of the second book
2. I'm announcing a small, hinted plot line to it
3. And then I'm announcing my writing schedule, and when I hope to start publishing it.

(I already have the cover designed and I really want to post it, but I'm going to leave the design a suspense for a bit. It's nothing too extreme, but I think I should post it when I have the full description, and when I'm nearing the publishing date)

TITLE: It's A Fool's Game In Milan

MINOR PLOT LINE: This book will take cue in Taya's POV, and will focus more on the dynamics of her and Marcello.

Don't worry, the other two will be featured.

Which actually bears the question: do y'all like first or third person writing styles🤔 (personally I love third tbh)

WRITING/PUBLISHING SCHEDULE: Currently, I'm busy with a lot of things and different stories, but I'm hoping to have this second book start meeting final touches by the end of October/beginning of November, and publishing it around the holiday season (one chapter per week)

It seems far, but just wait a little longer please!

Anyway, that's what I've got for now, and I really appreciate everything My Pretend Romance has received thus far (✿◠‿◠) If interested, try check out my other works, otherwise, stay tuned! And hey, follow me too ✨

–C