Chapter 3: The Attack

Somewhere in London,  June 19, 1980

A boy was standing in front of a mirror. He was a seven year-old brunnette, dark skinned with cat's eye. But the look on his face showed that he was terrified.

"Tal! Tal!" he heard a woman's voice.

'Yes Mum."

"Death eaters have already arrived in the town.", said the woman. 'We have to evacuate, or maybe you have to evacuate-

"No Mum!"

-but before that write a letter to Dumbledore to warn him about the arrival of death eaters at our place."

"But Mum I can't leave you and Dad here.", he said. He was really scared.

"Listen Tal, what have I told you always? I and Dad work in the Order, we may die someday."

Suddenly the door of their house burst open. He could hear his Dad muttering spells to defense himself.....

"Tal, please go and here, take it", she handed a feather, "Now send Barny to Dumbledore and you transform yourself."

"Mum..."

"I love you dear.", said the woman who was now crying.

"I will love you always and I hope I will see you again.", even the boy started crying.

He sent the owl and he got himself transformed. He was now an eagle.

He flapped his wings and went outside the window and made a long flight.

 Hey guys! I hope all of my readers are fine!

I know this chapter is short but I promise the upcoming chapters will be longer😃

Please vote and comment and share it among your friends!