Chapter two

I'll just start putting songs I listen too lol

Y/n stands for your name
Y/l/n stands for you last name
_________________________________

It's been seven days and it is now Sunday which means going back to California and of course I'm sad but at least I'll see my best friend aka Jasmine, I started packing so we can head to the airport.

~small time jump~

We are now at the airport waiting for our flight I was  getting bored scrolling through tik tok and instagram so I decided I'll text Jasmine.

And with that I boarded the plane it was okay I guess it's a plane ride so there nothing special about it so I ended falling asleep.

~time jump~

I got woken up by my mom shaking me telling we have arrived. We exited and got an Uber I ended up falling asleep on that ride too.

We have finally arrived at home but by no I wasn't sleepy so called Jasmine if I can come over she said yes of course I knew she was gonna say that but just to make sure, I started walking to her house which is ten minutes away.

I had finally arrived so I knocked the door expecting someone to open it usually Jasmine or her mom opens the door for me but this time was a different person...

"Oh hey hawk"

"Oh it's you"

"What's wrong with you"

"None of your business"

I couldn't stop but look at his abs since he was shirtless and with my luck he noticed.

"Take a picture it'll last longer"

And as a joke I played along to his joke so I hit my phone and acted like I was going to take a picture.

"I was joking I didn't actually mean it"

"Too bad I already did" and walked to jasmines room

"What took you so long?"

"Oh just your brother"

"Did he do anything?"

"No no he didn't plus you don't have to worry about that"

We ended watching American Horror Story and Shameless my two favorite shows. Jasmine went and got some more snacks and drinks.