Chapter six

Thought that song would be appropriate for this chapter and also bc I like that song

Y/n is your name
Y/l/n is your last name
__________________________________

I was woken up by loud banging.

"Wake up... time to go to the museum"

"Oh shit do you think they know they but us together"

"No I don't think so...but just to be careful how about I get out first then you"

"What the fuck why am I last"

"Hawk its not that big of a deal"

I got up showered and brushed my teeth then changed Into(whatever you want) then hawk showered brushed his teeth and changed into a jeans and white tee with a chain. I then went out hawk followed a couple of minutes later.

"hey bitches"

"hey y/n"

"Language" said one of the teachers

"ugh"said Yasmine

"anyways where's my brother"

"uhh"

"here awe you missed me"

"don't flatter yourself brother whatever who's your roommate?"

"oh umm some random person I don't know I forgot"

"uh okay?"

-time jump-

We were walking in the museum nothing really Interesting just old vases , rock art, and clothes they use to wear I was really bored so I put my AirPods and listened to "she's so nice" by pink guy  (or any song you want) I eventually got distracted and started walking away from the group without noticing, every time I here this song the feminist leaves my body. (no literally)

"Hey fucker"

I didn't here because of my AirPods and me looking around not really paying attention other than myself.

"Bitch do you not hear me!?"

"MOTHERFUCKER" said someone and pushed me a little

"What the fuck is your probl- oh hey Sam"

"Hey"

"Why the fuck would you push me"

"Well you weren't hearing me"

"You could've just gone in front of me" I said with a annoyed look.

"What the fuck do you want"

"Oh you know... just follow me" she said as she pulled me to a hallway

"Why are we here" I questioned due to a large crowd

"Go more forward you'll see" I knew from what she said it wasn't something good

Kyler posted my nudes well they weren't mine because I don't send nudes.

"These are y/n's she was so good last night"

I was mad and about to go off but I took this opportunity to say...

"Yeah we did he came 15 seconds after it was so boring I have never been so bored while having sex"

"T-that not true you were screaming my name"

"Really bc I think I fell asleep why how you say 'fucking me' which let's face it not true but got off"