Quiet Moments

It was a calm, peaceful morning in Paris. The rising sun painted the sky a soft pink and purple hue, fluffy white clouds floating in the sky. A gentle breeze blew through the crips morning air. Slowly the city was waking up, as shops opened and people started to leave for work and school.

The sunlight streamed through a small gap in the curtains, illuminating two young men in their apartment, sprawled out on their bed, their legs entangled together. One with blue hair, one with blond hair.

The sun shone on their faces, stirring the blond boy awake. He sighed, stretching as much as he could in his boyfriend's gentle, yet firm, hold, before getting comfortable in his arms again.

He glanced at his lover, staring at his sleeping face and laying his head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He sighed relishing the peace and quiet of the moment, as he fell back asleep.

The blue haired boy woke soon after, choosing to stay where he was, cuddling his boyfriend and running his fingers through his silky soft hair, playing with it gently.

They stayed like that, enjoying being held in each other's loving embrace. Both of them loved these quiet peaceful moments together, relishing them before the chaos of their days began.