Forwell to the Witch

Moreau x 5th Lord Reader

As I stood over the dock watching him silently, I had a thought. One that seems to occur everyday at this time.

"One day she'll be gone,and we will suffer no longer."

Having lived my whole life fearing her, as well as my "siblings". I had grew to love them....all except for the one who made me a freak.

My Mother

Every Night I pray this is a dream and I shall awake as I was the day I arrived. But no, That Wretched, horrible,nasty Woman. Must have her prescious Eva.

Just as I finished my thought, Everyone had arrived. Tonight was the night,We had all decided we had finally had enough. To say I was terrified of what was to come next, Would be a horrible understatement.

First Heisenberg, Then Donna & Angie, And Finally Alcina. All of us sitting on the dock waiting for him to emerge.

Him
Salvatore Moreau, The love of my Horrid immortal life. No matter how much he loved and cherished our Mother, eventually he realized what tragic things she's put us through.

It had taken us sometime, but the plan was fail proof. With all of our strength combined we could take her down and live peacefully once more in our small Village.

As he emerged from the water I felt myself be put at ease. Somehow I knew everything would be ok, That we would come out Victorious. We all embrace knowing that it would be a tough process but it was worth every casualty.

As we broke away from the hug I pulled Salvatore close giving him a kiss as we wrapped our limbs around one another, knowing that one of us could be seriously hurt in battle.

This was it
...
What we had spent years crafting
...
It's time to lay Mother to Rest

Ayo it's me again, the idea for this was someone Requesting a Mother Miranda Hate comic.

Anyway Stay safe and Hydrated

Over and out
                          ~☣Duckie☣