Apogee

They were really here. It was incredible. Victoria looked at the arena as the bus drove by. Some of the other participants were standing around outside of their bus. Her eyes scanned the area and she quickly found the Finnish flag, but Blind Channel was nowhere to be seen. She was excited to meet them. There was at least one thing her and the boys had agreed upon and that was to meet the other rock band. Just for the fun of it. It's not often Eurovision has two badass rock bands competing.

»Did you see them?«

Thomas asks and leans over her shoulder.

»Nope. But they're here«

She points at the bus.

»What I do see are Spain, Germany, Serbia and, oh hey, Denmarks!«

Denmark's bus drives by their hotel, but she only catches a glimpse of the representatives, because they're sitting on the opposite side. She looks after it until it's gone and then she follows Thomas outside.

Stepping foot inside the hotel feels great. It's like it fills her with energy. Her and Thomas scan the lobby for any signs of Finland, but they instead find the air hockey table, which they agree on using after they've gotten their rooms.

»Don't get too carried away, you two«

Damiano says and pats them both on the shoulder.

»We're seeing some of the city remember?«

»But air hockey«

She said and giggled.

»Yeah, I agree with that«

Ethan says from behind. They all laugh as they make their way towards their rooms. Damiano has a smile on his lips as he shakes his head at them. She knows what he's thinking which just makes her smile more. How unfortunate he is to have landed in a group of a bunch of kids.

When they've gotten their rooms, they all meet and plan where to go. It's the afternoon so they probably shouldn't go too far away. Maybe just a stroll around the area, take a few pictures and selfies, just to announce that they are now safely in Rotterdam.

✧·゚✵: *✧·゚:*  🌙  *:·゚✧*:✵·゚✧

Denmark's bus drove into the parking spot at a hotel, and Andreas was the first to notice it. Mainly because he was standing on the balcony and looking over the city. For a quick moment he thought about if it was worth the trouble going down to say hi, but then he saw that Tousin was already down there. He was not about to miss a Scandinavian reunion.

When he came to the ground floor he practically ran outside towards the bus. He could hear them laugh over something, and he waved as they came into sight.

»Well, look who we have here. A fellow norse«

Tusse said and they all laughed. TIX greeted the two Danes and their team. They talked a little about how it was going so far. How it was doing rehearsals and what this city had to offer. Both the sights and fans. It was all quite amazing and he wasn't sure if he still fully grasped it yet. But one thing at a time. Now that he had met the other nordics all he needed was to get on that date with Efendi. And of course get to the Grand Final.

Jesper said something to Laurits in Danish, too quiet to be comprehended. They both looked up at the bus.

Then Laurits went over to the door and yelled something along those lines: »Hey, Flora. There's a nordic party. Come say hi«

Andreas only gets to think that this is the same name as someone he knows, before the girl walks out of the bus. And it is her. It is the girl he knows. Flora Alba. She looks at him and gives him a bright, warming smile. He gives an awkward smile back, surprised and unsure what to think, feel or say.

»Hi, Andreas. Or should I call you TIX here?«