Extra draw: Getting to know each other!

After the two duelists left the prison, they decided that now would be the best moment to get to know their newfound friend.
Yusei:"So, how did you end up in the slammer? You don't look like a person that would do bad things."
Damon:"Well, I appreciate the kind words. I'm not the type of person to break rules, but this time, it was different."
Yusei:"This time? What do you mean by that?"
Damon:"Well, remember when I told you that I was an ex-detective working for the police force?"
Yusei:"Yes, what about it?"
Damon:"well, I was on a case about this rebellion made up of people from the satellite that escaped. I was undercover,climbing up the ranks,but as days passed,I had felt even more guilt for these people then when I just started."
As Damon explained his past,Yusei started to understand some of his past actions more clearly.
Damon:"But then,the raid happened." He said with dread and regret looming over his voice.
Yusei:"But how?! Surely the group must've been hiding your tracks! If new domino city even has a hint of a satellite worker being here,they would have thrown them back there at a moment's notice!" He exclaimed,worrying about the fates of the people with the same background as him.
Damon:"Well, the awnser is simple. They wire-tapped me. They decided that they found enough evidence, and decided to raid the place without me knowing. But I just couldn't let them imprison all of my new friends, so I tried to stop them,but it was for nothing. After that, they revealed that I was a spy,so as expected,they hated my guts." Yusei noticed a few tears coming from his friend's eyes.
Damon:"after everything was said and done, I was sent to the slammer. They took my deck,but luckily,I was able to sneak my prized possesion."
He then showed his partner,Four-arms Gaia Dragon!

Yusei:"Wow, I'm impressed! Your partner looks like a nightmare to fight against

Yusei:"Wow, I'm impressed! Your partner looks like a nightmare to fight against."
Damon:"Well thanks! Gaia appreciates the praise,but enough about me! What's your story?
Yusei:"Well,it's kind of a long story. It started when my old friend-turned-backstabber Jack Atlas stole my stardust dragon in a duel."
Damon:"Wow, having your most prized card taken away from you must have hurt."
Yusei:"You bet it did,but it taught me a very important lesson in dueling:you need to trust in every card in your deck to win."
Damon:"Hmm,wise words indeed."
Yusei:"Afterwards,we were on the run from the satellite police. I tried to shake Them off,but they wouldn't budge. Then,He tricked me and stole my dragon,along with my original duel runner!"
Damon:"Wait,so that duel runner you have now wasn't your first? Where did you find another duel runner?"
Yusei:"This one was made from spare parts back from the satellite. My friends made this so that I could have another chance at revenge."
Damon:"wow,your friend must've been a tech wiz to make that with spare parts." He said,admiring the cherry red cycle next to him.
Yusei:"After I had escaped, Jack Atlas had found me,and gave me a choice:either take my stardust dragon and go back to the satellite,or duel him to stay in this city. I would be ashamed to just take my card and leave,so I decided to do turbo duel him. It was tough, but I had him on the ropes. We both summoned our dragons for one final standoff,but as the duel went on, these weird tattoos appeared on our wrist, and then a crimson dragon appeared!"
Damon:"Wow,interesting."(wait, tattoo? Could he be like me?)Damon pondered.
Yusei:"After it appeared,we both crashed. I was then sent to prison,and the rest,you know."
Damon:"Looks like we both went through some hardships in life,but we have to focus on paving the path for the future. We got good things ahead of us Yusei,I just know it!"
Yusei just chuckles and gives a thumbs up.
Yusei:"Alright,I believe you! Let's prove ourselves as dueling masters!"
Damon:"But before that..."
Yusei:"Eh?"
Damon:"let's go to kareoke!"
Yusei:"W-wait, wha-"
Yusei was getting dragged by Damon to the nearest kareoke bar,unwillingly at first,but then gave in.
Damon:"We can't just duel all the time,Yusei! C'mon,it'll be great!"
The two duelists are gonna stop at nothing at achieving their goals,meeting new friends and enemies at every turn!

Until next time,on Yu-gi-oh 5ds!

(Hello everyone, I have a filler chapter for you today bc I'm currently rewatching the prison ark to get stuff like the duels right. But for now,I'll awnser questions and ask of you to add in card ideas! I'd like to add more spell/trap cards. But that's all for now. Bye!)