Food:)

In the past 4 years I lived in Sweden all alone. The only thing I did was gaining some money with my job at h&m and by singing at bars. I was good at singing now. Much better than Vic, but we all know that when she sings it's not meant for real. My singing got me a lot of money tho. And when I say a lot I mean it. I started writing my own songs and record them under my new name Maja Fries. I knew that nobody would think of it being me.

With my music I made it to the melodifestivalen wich is a music competition for Sweden and the winner is representing Sweden in the Eurovision. My song and me as an artist are very hyped up and my chances of getting far in life are very high. My song is called "still into you" and of course it was dedicated to my best friend from 4 years ago. Damiano. I've always had a crush on him. I don't know why but I just felt it. Of course the song had some details that never happened like: that we dated, or that I told him I loved him, but hey, it's a song and I can do with it what ever I wanted.

Just so you know my song here it is:

Can't count the years on one hand
That we've been together
I need the other one to hold you,
Make you feel, make you feel better
It's not a walk in the park to love each other
But when our fingers interlock,
Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it

'Cause after all this time
I'm still into you

I should be over all the butterflies...
But I'm into you (I'm into you)
And baby even on our worst nights...
I'm into you (I'm into you)
Let 'em wonder how we got this far
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah, after all this time...
I'm still into you

Recount the night
That I first met your mother
And on the drive back to my house
I told you that, I told you that I loved ya
You felt the weight of the world fall off
Your shoulder
And to your favorite song,
We sang along to the start of forever

And after all this time
I'm still into you

I should be over all the butterflies...
But I'm into you (I'm into you)
And baby even on our worst nights...
I'm into you (I'm into you)
Let 'em wonder how we got this far
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah, after all this time...
I'm still into you

Some things just,
Some things just make sense
And one of those is you and I
Some things just, some things just make sense
And even after all this time

I'm into you
Baby, not a day goes by that I'm not into you

I should be over all the butterflies...
But I'm into you (I'm into you)
And baby even on our worst nights...
I'm into you (I'm into you)
Let 'em wonder how we got this far
'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all
Yeah, after all this time...
I'm still into you

I'm still into you
I'm still into you

Good song, right?

I will have a big competition. This is a very big deal for me. If I win I will become international and probably I will be kinda famous. Haha I wish!

Time-skip  cuz I'm lazy:)

The finale:
I did it! I got to the finale with my song and I'm very happy. I'm a little nervous because tusse and Eric Saade are very strong. Tusse had won the Swedish idol like a year ago and Eric saade is very well known international because he had gotten 3rd place in the esc in 2011.
And me? What did I do? Escape italy but nobody knows? Correct, that's what I did. I mean yes people know me, but not as much as the others.

I performed and I felt free. That's what I'm supposed to, right? I went back to the greenroom and talked to tusse who already had his performance.

Now every candidate has been on stage and the voting began. I didn't get nervous. There was no reason to be nervous. I knew I wouldn't win but I didn't do this for winning I did this to show people my music.
Eric saade got his votes and Now it was only a battle between me and tusse. I was the most chill person you could have seen this day. But tusse on the other hand was fidgeting with his fingers from being nervous.
"And 95 points go to.... Maja Fries with still into you! That makes Tusse the winner of this year!"
I clapped and I hugged the winner. I was happy for him. I really was. He jumped around and told me : "wow I thought you would win." "You deserve it! Go on that stage and show the people who is going to represent Sweden this year!" I shouted because you couldn't hear anything.

He performed and it was really good.

I went to the after party and talked with some people. "Hey Maja!" Tusse come to me. "Hey." "I was wondering if you want to go tomorrow to get lunch with some people. Just the contestants." "Sure. That sounds fun! Wait- here's my number so you can send me the deets." I held my hand out to take his phone and I put my number in. "Okay perfect. See ya then. Btw I love your nail polish" he kinda shouted. "Thanks I love yours tho." I shouted back and he left. I had my nails in the colors of the pride flag to make a statement that lgbtq+ is normal.

After the party I went to my hotel. I mean I was in Stockholm now and I lived in Umeå (btw the å is pronounced as in måneskin)
I was tired so I showered and went to bed.

The next morning my alarm ringed at 10 am and I went up to the bathroom, did my makeup and put on some new clothes. I wore something casual because it was just lunch that I would be eating and it wasn't a red carpet. My dark-brown long hair was straightened and my makeup was a brown-beige Smokey-eye. It looked pretty.
I took out a chewing gum from its packaging and put it in my mouth. I eat chewing gum almost all the time. I mean you never know if you need it.

Now it was 12 and I went to the place tusse had sent to me earlier today.

"Heyyyyy . There she is!" Eric said when I came through the door. With him we're danny saucedo, tusse, Clara kingenström, Anton ewald and dotter. They all also had been to the melodifestivalen.

After we ordered our food Danny asked: "so Maja. What will you do now when you get back home?" "Honestly I don't know. I will probably just be at home and write more songs." "You're not going to party with family and friends?" He asked. "Nah... I haven't seen my family in years and I don't have real friends so I'm just at home, maybe I'll go to a bar or something."
"Wow. Sorry that I ask and ofc you don't have to answer if you don't want to, but why haven't you seen anybody from your family?especially because you're so young. " Danny asked politely. "Well... I left home 4 years ago when I was 16. And I guess I just didn't have the time to visit them." I lied. My family didn't want me, nobody did.

We got our food and when we finished I got to the hotel. I packed my bags because I would leave this evening.
While I was packing I listened to some music of the Eurovision. When the playlist ended Spotify would play suggested songs that were kinda related.

The song beggin' came up. It was a cover. A very good cover to be honest. Already the beginning of the song gave me goosebumps. I sing along with the song and it sounded good together. I wanted to know if the artist had more good covers. I unlocked my phone and looked at the artists name. Måneskin. "Probably a danish band" I thought to myself. After all I know that månsken was moonshine in Swedish and danish is very similar to my language. I clicked on the name and I was right. It was a band.

"Wait. They look familiar...." My eyes widened.
"Is that-?"

The door opened.

New chapter people:)