And who are you?

The song was literally bout drinking. Just like I did.I Got into fights with people I didn't know.
Just like my dad did. And my mom. And my brother. We were all just the same.

But I still sung the song as if I didn't care. I mean: I didn't want any drama or so. Not before Eurovision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I SEE YOU DRIVING DOWNTOWN WITH THE GIRL I LOVE AND IM LIKE..." "FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!"

Karaoke. With måneskin. Weird people. But at least singing.

Vic and I sung "Fuck you" by somebody I don't remember but in a rock/punk version, wich was the best and nobody can say something against it.

Btw did I mention that I wasn't nice to my body at all. No? Well... anyways I did it now. I used to self harm. But I was very good at covering up. But when I was too lazy too cover-up I just put some tape on it so the marks Were "invisible". Just like I did that night.
Spoiler alert🚨: It didn't end up very well.

Damiano and I danced. I threw my hands up in the air and he saw my tape on my arm(the marks are on boob-hight when the arms are down.)
"What is that?" He asked. "Nothing! Let's just dance." I kind of shout because of the loud music. He looked at me with the -tell me now- look. I shook my head and danced more.

~Hours later~

It was now like 2 or 3 am and the party was over. We all had some drinks so we were either tipsy or drunk. Well.... I was the drunkest- no wait. That wasn't me, it was obviously thomas. Never seen him like that before. Probably cuz it's been a while and he's younger that the others and we weren't that close. But anyways... he danced, twerked, sung and more. And I wasn't better. I may or may not have taken my shoes off and threw them to the mix Pult when a song sucked- I made out with kinda everyone. If I remember that the next day I am so sorry🤡 and I may or may not stripped off my shirt once but a kind person who wasn't that drunk (so it defo wasn't Thomas) put it on me again cuz that person didn't want to get kicked out.

It's really embarrassing if I look back at it.

-

I woke up with a terrible headache. I open my eyes and- "where am I?" ~Please don't tell me I slept with a stranger. Please don't tell me I slept with a stranger. Please don't tell me I slept with a stranger.~ I thought to myself and every sentence I got faster in my mind. ~Please don't tell me I slept with a stran-~
The door flew up. "Y/n you better run now if you don't want to die! You have your practice in 10!" I looked af the person confused. "What practice? And who are you?" I asked "it's me! Are you blind or what?!" They said annoyed. "Well technically yes. I need my glasses , or at least my contacts, to see something, dumbass! Now who are you?" I said In A duh-tone "you don't remember anything,huh?" "Is there something I have to know or are you just a rando who i found on the streets and slept with?" I said stressed. "Your glasses are next to you, bambina" the person said calmly.

Bambina. Bambina?! Now it made sense.

-"Bambina" "bambina" "bambina" "bambina" "bambina"-voices in my head said this word over and over again. It all came from one person.

"BaMbiNo! Stupid kid!" I always answered this to his 'bambina'
      He smiled.

"But seriously. Get up." "Ughhhh 5more minutes!" I groaned. "No no little kid. No more 5 minutes. Now get your ass up!" I then soon realize that he throw a pillow on my face.

"DAMIANO YOU WHORE! You're gonna pay for that!" I shouted and then I threw the pillow at him.
"Ow"
"Ha LoHoser!"
"That really hurt my feelings"
"Aw is little damiano sad?"
"Yes"
"Liarrrr" I rolled the 'R'
"I might be."
"HA! SEE! I was right!"
"Whatever"
"I WAS RIGHT! Now bye. I have my rehearsals now!"

"Bye-" Damiano mumbled quietly as I run out of the door.

A/N - IM BACKKKKK LMAO it's been a time since I last updated but I hope you enjoyed this chapter:)