The twenty-eight chapter

--------------------------------------------

(I have just started working a job at the moment so I won't be able to post as much as last time! This means no pictures for a week except for the weekend...;-; Now... Alex will come home soon...)

(All smut will be in my oneshot book! The celebrating smut's that I have made or will make in the future will be in this one, but if you want any good ones I will be posting them in the oneshot book!)

--------------------------------------------

Y/N pov.

"Alex, please just put your goddamn shirt on!" Adam scolds him sounding slightly frustrated. 

"Fine!" Alex says putting the back of his hand on his forehead with a dramatic pained expression. "I will fulfill your needs, my asexual friend!" He continued to talk in a dramatic way putting his other hand in front of him like a stop sign...

"Alex! Just put your fucking shirt on..." Adam sounded embarrassed from Alex basically outing him. Alex just laughs at him but then he makes a weird sound when Adam throws Alex's shirt at him.

"Wait..." Colin suddenly stepped forwards and walked towards Alex looking at him worryingly... Alex seems to have an apologetic look on his face.

"Sorry, Colin... I couldn't keep the sick creatures away..." He told him laughing slightly not really looking at him. 

"There is a huge fucking- Mphh!" Colin tried to say something but Alex almost stuffed his mouth with his shirt... What is going on?

"Shhh, we will talk about that later baby~," He tells him looking smug as hell. Whatever Alex tried to do seemed to work because Colin retreated and seemed to be strongly flustered.

"Alex!!" I hear Adam yell slightly having his fingers pinched on his nose having an angered expression. 

"Fine! My god, Adam... Calm the fuck down..." Alex tells him and he opens the buttons on his shirt to almost crawl into the shirt with his head in first.

"Finally! Can we leave now?... I feel like we shouldn't stay for too long..." Adam tells him looking away from the boy he talks to. He looks... Sad? Alex seems to end up looking the same but switches on another act again when he seems to realize that I can see him.

"You are right! I wouldn't want to overstay my welcome any longer!" He smiles like nothing is wrong but I can feel like something is off... Again?...

"Alright! You two have a place, right?" Colin asks the two raising a brow looking at them both.

"Yeah! Don't worry Colin! We have a plan..." Alex tells him nodding slightly and the other male looks at him confused for a while then the face changes to a shocked one but it quickly went to a look that I couldn't deduce...

Suddenly Alex grabbed the shoulder of the two males that he seemed to know about more than anyone in this room and just went to the hallway.

"We are leaving right now!" Alex says looking slightly worried while he was putting on his shoes by the door. I had never realized that he had taken them off in the first place...

The other two males were worried as well but didn't say anything looking like they didn't want to complain. Garcello was right behind me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"You don't want to take your stuff with you? Do you seem to be in such a hurry?... Don't you want to bring any food with you?" Garcello started to ask all these questions that I feel make sense to ask.

Alex just stops and stands up looking at the clothing hanger and not really talking for a bit. He seems to be thinking about something...

"Food isn't necessary... I..." He breathes out loudly looking distraught like he can't answer it properly...

"No..." He says trailing off. "Wh-" "No!" Garcello probably tried to ask what he was saying since it was a weird answer but got cut off by Alex saying the same thing again louder.

"You can keep all my shit!" He tells us smiling as he did before keeping his emotions hidden again...

He then passed the two confused people and closed the door behind him. I can hear his footsteps running in the stairway not taking a break or stopping...

Both Colin and Adam look at us both in an apologetic way and run after Alex as quickly as they could. You could almost hear them shout after the tiny male outside...

How did this turn out as it did?...

I look over to Garcello and he looks really worried and looks towards the kitchen where the sound was sounding like it came from. Walking into the kitchen and looking out I can barely see Adam and Colin running towards the woods?

What the hell is going on?

-----------------------------------------------

(Sorry if this last part is weird, it's edited on a phone because I couldn't use the computer... I am super tired so this is all you will get today! Hope that this is enough!)

-----(Until the next chapter!)-----