Too Many Things Going On...

Hi! Here's the next chapter! Enjoy my dears!

With the Pinatorse origin story, I was originally going to have it be more Greeky (you know how the myths can get). But I opted for a more kid-friendly route. You're welcome. And I haven't brushed up on the Trojan War and everything, so stuff may be wrong.

Huelet and Dewesalyn ahead! I, for the life of me, cannot write fluffy romantic scenes unless it's Marichat. So please excuse my cliched Huelet. But the Dewesalyn's good.

And yeah, this is part one, part two is the next chapter. If you'd like me to update faster, review please! They give me a lot if motivation to write and it warms my hearts to see you guys' sweet comments!

.~.~.~.~.~.

The Pinatorse was still pounding the door with force.

"Lads, this is a time for a brilliant plan. Ae don't know how long Ae can hold that confettious beast within!"

"I can help Mr. Scrooge!" Boyd's metallic voice said as he moved to support Scrooge.

"Ugh, is confettious even a word?" Gosalyn asked. "Dewey, Louie, get over here. Stop gossiping in a freaking life and death situation!"

"Sorry, sorry."

"My dear Dewford was assisting me with a scheme." Louie smiled. "It's nothing. What were you saying anyway, Quiverwing?" (in the old DWD show, this was Gosalyn's superhero identity)

"What?" Dewey exclaimed, at the same time Gosalyn said, "How do you know about that!?"

"My, my, guess the 'best friends' do have secrets from each other." Louie fake gasped as he watched the brewing argument.

Meanwhile, Team Magic, Boyd and Huey were deep in conversation.

"Look, I know a lot about mythical creatures, but very little is known about the Pinatorse." Lena said. "What we do know is that it eats shiny stuff, like treasure and everything, so it can grow bigger."

"That's not all!" Webby exclaimed. Her eyes were turning anime. "Do you know how rare Pinatorse are?! I've never seen one before, this is amazing!"

"Woah, woah, maybe hold back the enthu, Pink."

"But don't Pinatorse produce tiny soldiers inside of them?" Violet questioned. "The more they consume, tiny creatures form inside of them, which then go to grab more treasure for their host to eat, and, you get the point."

"So how do you defeat them?" Huey frantically asked.

"You don't." Violet flatly replied.

"WHAT?!"

"Pinatorse are variations of the Trojan Horse. You may have heard of the myths surrounding it. Legend has it that once the Greeks conquered the city of Troy, the wooden horse that they used to enter the city was left behind. Poseidon saw this and decided to transform the hideous horse into a more colorful one. Which then went wild, eating and destroying everything in sight, especially the treasure that the Greeks left behind. Specifically gold. Zeus decided to interfere and turned the Pinatorse into a bottle. So you don't stop them unless you have the help of a god. Which we don't."

"So we're gonna die?" Webby seemed oddly excited about the idea.

"Probably." Violet shrugged. Nothing seemed to faze that girl.

"Valhalla awaits us." Webby whispered. "Also, Zeus didn't do that, it was Athena!"

"No, but who is a god that we know of?" Huey wondered.