Special Day

My contribution for #GoGoGopalDay) and Father's Day in Malaysia. 

Time flies so fast, some people even don't believe that they're half though the year. June, the 6th of the 12 months.

So fast in fact that even today it's the nearly the end of June.

Even a teenager in green wouldn't believe how's today is a special day. He really felt like they've just celebrated it yesterday, or mabye few hours ago.

20th June, the day he was born.

"Happy birthday, Gopal!" He never thought he will got a tight yet sudden hug from his best friend wearing his beloved cap and his theme in orange. He sometimes imagines him as a real juicy orange fruit.

He loosen the hug, followed by Yaya, Ying and Fang wishing a happy birthday and give presents to him.

"Sorry that I didn't gave you any presents this year. I went into a lot of troubles, yet I couldn't find that matches to you..." The superhero teenanger, BoBoiBoy, felt ashamed. Every year, he would always gives him something like the others. He thought he's not a good friend like he used to thought.

"Ah, that's okay! Atleast you came and wish me a happy birthday, right?" Gopal really knows how to brighten his mood up. BoBoiBoy nooded, followed by the others.

_________________________________________

BoBoiBoy took a glance at a yellow red striped present, as Gopal told him to take guard. The orange teenager kept thinking sus about it. It can't be a present for Gopal since why would he told him to guard a present for himself? Why does he have to take guard anyway? Is it that important? For whom this present goes to?

"Gopal!" The person who called took a glance at the orange teenanger. "May I ask, who's this present for?"

"Oh that, forgot to tell you, hehehe..." Gopal scratches his hair definitely not because of it's itchy. "Well, do you know what today is? Other than my birthday?"

His mind was still loading, trying to gain as much data as he can. It didn't take long for him to realize, "Isn't today Fat--"

"Gopal! How's the party?" A familiar Indian voice can be heard not far from them. A man with Indian blood have just arrived at the Kokotiam, where his son is at. "Appa!"

He quickly grab into his shoulders, acting like he hasn't seen him for years.  He loves his mother's curry, but he will always loves his beloved ones. Kumar hug him back and give a slight rub on his head. "Happy... Father's Day, Appa!"

Ah, what a sweet moment we got here, everyone thought. These father and son sure seems close, yet the father could be annoyed by his son sometimes. The father took a glance at the present his son gave, wanting to open it up. "Eh, not now, Appa!"

"What? Why not?"

Everyone really enjoyed the show here, especially Gopal and Kumar. They knew sometimes they could argue a lot, sometimes they just wanna have fun. Gopal will never forget of his father slapping him with a rattan, he don't always do that but who knows? It could be a daily activity one day.

BoBoiBoy gave a thumbs up, saying his usual phrase, "Hehe, terbaik!"

Little do they know, the orange teenanger can sense a nostaliga from them. The man he admired so much, the man he used to see everyday with his wife, the man he would miss the whole day. Even his fans knows about it.

"IT'S WEDNESDAY EVERYONE!!! MEANING: "BOBOIBOY MISSING HIS DAD" HOURS"

Time flies so fast, and he couldn't deny that.