11- Minecraft

TW: Panic attack, blood. 

Don't worry I'll tell you when the TWs happen and when they're over so you can skip them but read the rest of the chapter.

It's been two weeks after the beach day and Dream and George had been calling non stop. They loved playing Minecraft together (yet another mutual interest) while calling on discord. George was always shocked at how good Dream was and of course Dream loved to show off.

It was a Thursday night and Dream and George were calling, tired because they had just finished playing Minecraft manhunt. It was a game where one of them would try to beat the game while the other tried to hunt them down before they could kill the ender dragon.

Right now they were just on a multiplayer server that the two had just set up. They were in the middle of making their community house.

"Give me your wood" George asked tiredly.

"Wow George. Buy me a drink first!" Dream was in his flirty joke ark, one of his personalities that George new all too well.

"Fuck you"

"Oh I'd like to" Dream knew he was going a little too far this time but it was just too tempting. He simply couldn't resist.

George punched his character in game which made him fall off the wall that he was building.

"Ow I'm on two hearts! I was just joking!"

George was just laughing as Dream built a dirt tower to get back up onto the wall he was just knocked off. "Can you at least help me build this? You're just watching me like a creep."

"I'm too tired"

"Then go to sleep, idiot"

"No I like talking to you"

Dream's breath caught in his throat momentarily as he processed what George had said.

"I like talking to you too" Dream's tone was suddenly a lot more serious than it was just seconds before which made George nervous.

"I love spending time with you." Dream continued. "We've only known each other for a little while but I feel like I know so much about you."

"Me too." George replied bluntly, worried with where this conversation was going. Dream could tell that he overstepped a little and made George uncomfortable so he stopped talking. He knew that George didn't like to talk about his feelings too much and that he had trouble showing what he felt.

However this only made him remember something he had been meaning to ask George for a while now. Something that had been bugging him. The two stayed in a comfortable silence for a few minutes while Dream waited for the right time to ask.

Finally it was night time in the game and George walked to his bed and right clicked, making his character go to sleep.

"Sleep Dream"

Dream broke his bed which was on the opposite corner to George's and placed it right next to his, quickly right clicking before there could be any objections. This is the right time to ask. Now's your chance.

"Can I ask you something?" Dream asked. George just hummed in response.

"Do you remember at the movie night a few weeks ago?" Dream asked uncertainty. He heard no reply so he continued. "We fell asleep on the arm chair but you got up in the middle of the night."

George knew where this was going. "Yeah?"

"You told me you were fine but it really didn't sound like it."