first quarter pt. 2

Jungkook closed the door to his bedroom and looked at Jimin. Jimin didn't know what to do with himself as Jungkook approached him. Jungkook still had on his fancy clothing that accentuated the nice parts of his body. He had his shirt so that it was slightly unbuttoned and his dress pants showed off his thin waist and muscular legs. Jimin began to undress him with his eyes. He imagined Jungkook's muscular body standing in front of him with nothing but underwear on. Once the taller boy came close he wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and looked into his eyes with a glint of something that Jimin had never seen before. He could tell Jungkook wanted him just as much as Jimin wanted him.

"Are you scared?" Jungkook whispered, squeezing Jimin tighter. Jimin nodded shyly and looked at the ground. He was more nervous than ever. Of course he had done this type of stuff before, but it was always nerve-racking with a new person. He'd had his first kiss during freshman year and the farthest he has gotten was hand stuff. He didn't really know what he was doing and that worried him a little.

"Can I touch you?" Jungkook whispered as he stared into Jimin's eyes that now feared looking at him. He was slightly embarrassed and intrigued at the same time. He was feeling a mixture of things at the moment. Jimin nodded and Jungkook's hands dipped down and grasped around Jimin's ass. He began to knead at it slowly and kiss Jimin.

"You have such a nice ass," Jungkook said softly. Jimin blushed and looked away from him.

"Oh thank you." Jungkook took Jimin's neck in his hand and kissed and sucked at it. He probably gave Jimin another hickey which scared him a little. It felt good but what would happen if his dad saw it. Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and tangled his hands in his hair. Jungkook moved his hands underneath Jimin's shirt. His fingers were surprisingly cold this time and it made Jimin wince.

"I'm gonna take this off, ok?" Jimin nodded and Jungkook pulled his sweater off. Jungkook followed his hands down to Jimin's waist and sucked another hickey onto his neck. Jimin liked the sensation of Jungkook's cold hands rubbing his waist as he kissed him. Jimin moaned as clenched his fingers around Jungkook's hair. Jungkook's fingers moved up his torso as his tongue moved slowly on Jimin's neck. Jimin couldn't lie and say he didn't dream of this. How Jungkook's tongue felt against his skin. What it would be like to have his first time with Jungkook? Now he was living his fantasy.

"Can I kiss you here?" Jungkook asked and Jimin didn't even look where, he just nodded blindly. He felt the warm sensation of Jungkook's lips on his nipple. Jimin moaned softly as Jungkook's tongue circled his nipple. Jungkook's teeth grazed over his hard nipple as he moved to the other. He sucked at it and sucked until it was a dark red color. Jungkook pinched them and Jimin moaned in reaction. He was very sensitive there and Jungkook using that to his advantage, turned Jimin on. Jungkook looked up at Jimin to read his face. Jimin blushed and looked down at Jungkook who was taking off Jimin's jeans along with his socks. Jimin was starting to feel cold with almost all his clothes off. Jimin watched as Jungkook's hands glazed over his legs.

"Is it ok if I touch you here?" Jungkook looked straight at the boner that pressed against his boxer-briefs. Jimin bit his lip and nodded. Now, everything was hot around him as well as Jungkook's sweet touch. Jungkook touched the outline of Jimin's boner. Jimin moaned and gripped Jungkook's hair. This was all happening so fast but he wouldn't be able to bear it if it stopped. Jungkook pulled down his underwear and Jimin's length sprung out. Jungkook wrapped his fingers around Jimin's cock and stroked him, teasing his tip with his thumb. Jimin felt his mouth wrap around his cock the warmth made his whole body tremble. It felt so good and he'd never been touched like this before. Jungkook moved his head up and down on Jimin's length as the smaller boy moaned out of control. Jungkook squeezed his hips as he moved up and down on Jimin. Jimin moaned as Jungkook moved faster on his length. Why did it feel so good? Jimin felt that familiar heat at the bottom of his stomach and he felt like he was going to cum if Jungkook kept going.