1

"give me another one kai" I slur throwing my hand in the air letting him know where I am. Kai looks at me and gives me a concerned look.

"mike you've already had four I don't want to give you anymore its not heal-"

"oh shut up Kai you know I don't give a fuck" I cut him off rolling my eyes, Kai sighs and begins making me another drink. "thank you now hurry it up because I gotta get going" I say as he rolls his eyes.

"alright" he says finishing the drink and sliding it over to me.

"thanks" I say taking a sip "you know man your my best friend" I say slurring my words as things start to spin. I chug down most of my drink and burp before taking my last sip. I look over for a quick second, and see a beautiful woman walk in. I star her up and down and see her start to walk towards me.

"looks like shes interested" Kai says I look at him and wave him off as he laughs and walks off.

"Hi" I hear her say from behind me. I quickly turn around and see her. She's wearing a thin tight black dress that goes halfway on her thighs with black heels and beautiful long black hair, with diamond jewelry all over.

"um hi" I say fixing my shirt a bit.

"I'm Diana" she says reaching out her hand for me the shake with a warm smile. I reach my hand out a softly grab her hand and shake it.

"I'm Michael" I say smiling as we pull our hands away.

"well Michael can I sit here?" she asks making me smile.

"of course!" I say as she smiles widely sitting down

"Diana is a beautiful name" I say as she looks down and smiles.

"thank you" she says shyly I nod my head in response.

"so how old are you?" I ask as she turns her chair to look at me.

"23" she says

"I'm 25"

"you know your pretty cute" she says biting her lip a bit.

"well your beautiful" I say, her cheeks get really red and she giggles a bit

"thank you" she says "so tell me something about you" she says looking me in the eyes

"well I'm single, I like basketball, my passion is singing and dancing, I love to paint and draw, I have 8 other siblings, I've had my heart broken many times, I write music, play piano, and I work for a massive record company." I say as her eyes go wide

"wow.. well I'm also single, I love writing books, I love animals, and I'm a veterinarian" she says looking embarrassed.

"that's so awesome I loves snakes" I say as her eyes fill with excitement.

"me too!" she says as we laugh.

"well I'd hate to cut this short but I've been drinking a lot so I should probably get going" I say as my eyes struggle to stay open.

"oh well can I have your number?" she asks pulling out her phone and showing it to me.

"of course" I say smiling as I give her my number.

"well Michael ill shoot you a text" she says giving me a little wave.

"alright Diana bye bye" I say struggling to get out of my chair but manage to finally get up. She giggles a bit watching me struggle.

"bye Michael" she says while giggling.

========================================================================

I get home and lay on the couch close to passing out, till I hear my phone ring. I struggle to sit up to get my phone out of my pocket and answer it.

"hello?" I say slurring my words more then before.

"hey Michael its Diana" I hear her voice say. I jump up quickly.

"oh hi Diana" I say

"hey I know your probably really tired, but I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hangout this weekend?" she asks as my heart starts to pound.

"of course! I get off work at 1pm" I say as she giggles a bit.

"alright Michael, well ill see you then ill call you tomorrow to talk about everything" she says

"ok Diana goodnight" i say slowly falling asleep

"goodnight Michael" she says hanging up as my hand goes completely limp and i fall asleep.

========================================================================

i wake up with my head feeling terrible from a massive hangover. I grab my phone to call Kai and see a call from 'Diana' at 12am.

"who's Diana?" i say to myself debating on weather to call the number or text it. I leave it alone for a few hours, till i get a call from 'Diana' i debate on answering but choose to.

"hello?" i ask in a questioning tone

"it Diana" I hear a sweet voice from other side say

"Diana? I don't know a Diana" I say

"this is Michael right?" she asks

"yes? but do I know you?" I say

"oh yeah you were drunk.. well I met you at the bar last night and I got your number and called you to see if you wanted to hangout this weekend" she says

"oh um ok" I say

"well you want me to meet you at same bar from last night?" she says

"yeah sure see you then" I say

"see you then" she says

"bye Michael"

"bye Diana" I hang up and set my phone on the table. I sit on the couch and try hard to remember last night. I cant remember anything and decide to call Kai.

"hey Mike" Kai says

"hey Kai I have a question" I say

"whats up?" Kai says

"did I talk to a girl last night? named Diana?" I ask hoping he knows who I'm talking about.

"uh I remember a girl with a black dress in and long black hair" Kai says. I try to think of a girl last night but I can't

"that's probably her then" I say

"well I remember her asking you for your number" he says "if that helps"

"yeah it does thanks Kai"

"no problem Mike see ya later man"

"see ya later" I say hanging up

who is Diana?.....

So this is the first chapter of "My Dirty Diana" I hope y'all like this first chapter!