IV. | MONEY TALKS

WORD COUNT: 5K
TW: cursing, heavy religious themes (it's a melting pot), conspiracies, funeral.
NOTE: I have a job and I'm starting college next week so hopefully that'll inspire me some more. I wanna quit soon, so let's see how that goes.

(Y/N) - your name
(L/N) - last name
(H/C) - hair color
(E/C) - eye color
(S/C) - skin color
(HI/T) - height
(H/L) - hair length
(H/T) - hair type
(B/D) - birthday
(F/C) - fav color
(F/D) - fav drink
(F/FL) - fav flavor
(F/F) - fav food
(F/S) - fav snack
(B/T) - body type
(E/T) - ethnicity

"WHEN YOU'RE OUT WALKIN'
AND THE MONEY'S TALKIN'
JUST STOP AND LISTEN."

— RICK JAMES. | MONEY TALKS

___________________________

𝚂𝙴𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶: 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝙾𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙰𝙽𝚂, 𝙻𝙾𝚄𝙸𝚂𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙰
𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴: 𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟺𝚃𝙷, 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟾
𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴: 𝟿:𝟶𝟿 𝙰𝙼

"Mary Jane's second single release on 'Remedies for the Honored Heartbroken' is taking stores by storm, selling out faster than you can even say 'let me buy'! 'Diamonds From Hollow Earth' is a song that follows the belief of most conspiracists who trust in another world below the crust of our earth instead of an impenetrable core. Apparently, it rains diamonds there, so Mary Jane would do anything if you got enough dough in your pocket. Let the money talk, and she'll sing for you..."

Petrichor.

That homely stench; it sent you back to your childhood home. It was the most oppressive aroma in the entirety of New Orleans due to their location and the nature of living on the Gulf of Mexico. Add that to the fact an impending hurricane season is on its way to their city, heavy clouds squeezed out every ounce of rain it could every few seconds. Sometimes, they'd get a couple days of dry skies, which produced that earth-y smell.

And she hated it.

The aroma of early rain in the mornings just before she got up for school drowned her nose on this bright, sunny day (only difference is that today is Saturday). The tip of her hat dampened from the fading drizzle that now disappeared completely, reflecting rainbows off of several carved headstones she held an empty glass bottle over. They protruded just as tall as she, embellishing fancy stone crosses that shot straight down and then curved outwards to create the standard silhouette of a gravestone. The lively green grass held pinches of clear rain water; it gave a rebirthing saturation to the entire graveyard. Trees that bloomed with pretty white magnolias and tall Jacaranda trees gave the perfect blend of lavender and white, along with the saturated green of the large leaves and lively grass. If (Y/N) looked to the side, white Flowering Dogwood trees were also in bloom, planted beside bushes of various pink, blue, and red flowers. Her tanned, bare shoulder stretched outwards to spread the blood-red liquid everywhere it could get, watching crimson soak into the soil like a dehydrated sponge receiving its first taste of water in months.