28】︎ ʏᴇꜱ, ꜱᴇɴꜱᴇɪ

︎︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect

"Life's under no obligation to give us what we expect. We take what we get and are thankful
it's no worse than it is."

~ Margaret Mitchell

Tensions had been high between you and Johnny. Although his alcoholism was getting better and he wasn't drinking as much as he previously had, he still ticked you off to no end, which is why you are currently walking into his dojo where he had spent more time at than home now days.

You and Johnny had been dating on and off for the past 6 years and every time it would end the same, him getting shit faced and then saying something mean and you leaving in a fury of tears and anger.

Tonight was no different. You were sick and tired of him coming home late hours and never giving you an explanation, which led to you thinking he was cheating on you, which is why you were about to confront him.

Walking straight into his office, he quickly stood up and smiled, welcoming you with open arms, which you refused.

"Are you cheating on me?" You asked stone faced as he looked at you in curiosity.

"No? Why would I do that?" He asked.

"I don't know, Johnny. What other explanation would I have for a boyfriend who doesn't even come home at night anymore, except when he's drunk." You spat out as his smile turned into a frown and anger filled his veins.

"Is that what you really think that I do when I am not at home with you? Cheat on you?" He scoffed.

"What else could it be? You don't ever tell me where you're going, nor what you're doing, and then you're always coming in at absurd hours. I'm tired of it!" You raised your voice.

Before you knew it he picked you up on his shoulders and carried you to the middle of the mat, setting you down on it.

"What are you doing?" You asked as he locked the door and closed the blinds, approaching you like a predator.

"We are going to spar this out." He smirked as you rolled your eyes.

"You know I don't like spar..." You admit.

Your words were cut short as his lips were on yours. Melting into the kiss, you tugged at the strands of hair on the back of his neck.

"I'm not talking about that, strip. Now." He commanded with a smirk as you smiled deviously back, liking where this was going.