♥︎ 𝐿𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑦𝑠 𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝐼𝑛 𝐴 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘?! ♥︎

"Okay, so we'll play a little something funny then sad, because....I feel like it."

Everyone's sweat dropped at that statement.

"It can't be that sad. It's the StrawHats life, how can it be sad?" Asks a marine we identify as Smoker. "Oi, shut up, it's starting." Zoro said.

The screen showed a ship known as the Going Merry. It was raining.

"Oh, this day" Nami said making her, Sanji's, Usopp's, Robins, and Choppers sweat drop.

We could hear luffy groan. The screen turned to luffy laying his face on the table. "Ugh, man"

"Oh course luffy is bored." Laughed a specific Red-Haired Pirate known as shanks. Everyone's attention turned towards him. "YOU!" Yelled a certain Marine captain. "YOU MADE LUFFY WANT TO BE A PIRATE!" Yelled the man who we now know as Garp. Shanks just kept laughing.

Luffy started twitching, he then punched the table and yelled "AHHHHHHHH! WHEN IS THIS STUPID RAIN GOING TO STOPPPPPPP!" Luffy then slowly fell down on the table again. "Hey Usopp, Do you have anything we can have fun with?"

Usopp's sweat dropped

"I do have a firework we can shoot off if you like, wanna?" Usopp said going to dig in his pocket and bring out a firework.

"That's my boy!" Yassop said making Usopp blush in embarrassment.

"DO I!?" Luffy sprang up off the table with sparkly eyes.

"Of course he does" Coby said quietly

"That's not a good idea guys, we don't know if their could be hostile ships nearby." Nami said flipping the newspaper she was holding. "Yea you've got a point there." Usopp said putting the firework away, making luffy's jaw drop in surprise. Luffy then went down on the table again.

"Just like luffy." A voice said. Everyone turned to the voice seeing it was Luffy's dead brother, Ace. Many Whitebeard pirates ran to him hugging him. A certain blonde in the back had the urge to but let the urge go as he wanted to stay hidden from the raven.

After that everyone turned back to the screen.

Luffy then perked up at something. The screen moved to Robin who was reading a book. "Hey Robin, what's that book you've had your nose in all day." The screen then turned to Nami twisting around fast, then showed slips of everyone else surprised.

"LUFFY'S INTERESTED In A BOOK!?"

Everyone thought along with the scene in the screen. The screen then went black.

"I never would have thought luffy would be interested in a book." Zoro said, arms crossed while sitting. "That's what we thought." Usopp, Nami, Sanji, Chopper and Robin said in sync.

(The sad thing will be next -3- )