[ 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚜 / 𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚜 ]

"Alright! Now we'll just be watching some edits as a slight break until I find other videos to react to. On and, two people in this room needa meet soon so I can do more stuff without y'all being separated. So hurry up Ace and S." Hiraeth stated.

Ace was confused on why his name was said and, S? Who's that? Ace shrugged brushing it off.

Credit: One Piece Edits

Everyone watched confused on why they happened to be watching a marine. Marco spoke up, "Why are we watching an marine?" He asked. "Why not? Plus he's a friend of Luffy and Zoro's so." Hiraeth explained. Half the rooms jaws dropped at that. "LUFFY IS FRIENDS WITH A MARINE? WHEN? HOW? WHERE?" Hiraeth just laughed at their expressions.

TW: FLASHING LIGHTS AND FAST IMAGES
Credit: Visper

Everyone just watched silently. The edit was quite beautiful, they do have to admit, but what it was based from didn't please many.

TW: Fast paces images, most edits will be like this so
Credit: Visper

Most smiled at this edit, enjoying it more than the previous one. They enjoyed being in Ace's presence so this made people feel better.

Credit: Visper

The revolutionary army smiled at this edit of their Chief Of Staff although Ace's mouth opened and he stared at the screen. 'Huh?' He thought. Once the edit finished he shook his head violently. "Oi! Ace!" Marco shouted to Ace, shaking him. Ace stared blankly at Marco. Sabo giggled in the back getting up and walking towards them. "Uh, hey Ace?" Sabo said, confused on what exactly to say. Ace turned around to look at Sabo.

Ace got up quickly and punched Sabo. "WHAT DID WE HAPPEN TO SHARE THAT DAY!?" Ace asked, staring at Sabo. Sabo rubbed of some blood from his lip. Everyone stared confused and shocked. "Well, 1. Ow! and 2." Sabo started standing up straight to face Ace, "We stole some booze from Dadan and made a promise we would all be brothers." He said smiling, still holding his lip. Ace's lip started to shake. Ace quickly pulled Sabo into a hug, tightly clenching the boys fabric in his hands.

"...we thought you died ya know.." Ace said crying into Sabo's shoulder. "And I apologize for that.." Sabo said, hugging his brother back. "Finally. Took ya long enough." Hiraeth giggled. Ace and Sabo both smiled. Ace quickly grabbed Sabo's wrist and ran over to his crew. "Guys! This is my brother! Meet Sabo!" Ace introduced Sabo smiling. Sabo just waved.

"But I thought Luffy was your brother?" Someone asked. "Ever heard of 3 brothers?" Ace asked sarcastically/mimicking. "So lemme get this straight, The Whitebeard Pirates second commander, Revolutionary army's Chief of Staff and StrawHat Luffy are brothers!?" Someone screamed. Ace just nodded to whoever had said that.