25】︎ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʟʟʏ| ᴘᴀʀᴛ ³

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act

"Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act."

~ Truman Capote

"Wait-" He spoke with a ragged breath.

"Am i- am i your first?" He asked.

He searched for her eyes and when she kept looking down, he raised her chin with two of his fingers so that she could look into his blue eyes.

"Y-Yes." She stuttered.

She was ashamed, but Johnny felt like he was touching heaven with his fingertips. Because she was the first one for him too, "You are my first too." He admitted and lightly kissed the top of her nose.

"What about Ali?" (Y/N) furrowed her eyebrows in disbelief.

"We never did anything like this, only some make out sessions...but never like this." He caressed her lips with his fingers and bit his lip, staring down at her naked body.

He thought she was perfect, every curve on her body was, and he felt lucky to have her in that moment. To even speak to her. She was a goddess for him and he knew he needed to keep her in his life forever, because someone like her would be too hard to forget.

She was something else.

"You know, we don't have to rush..." Johnny calmly said, his voice was soft now and he made sure to keep eye contact with her.

He cared.

"I know, it's fine, I want to do it." (Y/N) said, confident about her decision.

"You want to do it... in a changing room?" Johnny raised his eyebrow.

(Y/N) giggled at his shocked expression while caressing his golden damp locks.

"Well, wasn't it your plan?" She asked with a grin.

Johnny rolled his eyes, a slight blush was appearing on his cheeks.

"Sort of..." He sighed.

"I just, I don't want our first time to be here, I want it to be more intimate and special." He admit.

(Y/N) thought about that and realized that he was right. They didn't even have condoms and it would have been too uncomfortable to have sex for the first time on a bench, considering the pain.

"I guess you are right." She nodded and gave him a peck on the lips.

"But... we could do something else..." She admit.

Her fingertips traced the line of his abs, covered by his tight sweater. Johnny inhaled some air and rested the back of his head against the wall, grinning at her.