26】︎ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʟʟʏ| ᴘᴀʀᴛ ⁴

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"The good life is not one immune to sadness but one in which suffering contributes to our development

"The good life is not one immune to sadness but one in which suffering contributes to our development."

~ Alain de Botton

(Y/N) stopped her movements but kept his lenght inside her mouth, she felt his dick contract various times and then a salty and warm liquid squirted on her tongue.

His thighs tensed even more and he never left his grip on her face while riding off his orgasm. (Y/N) made sure to swallow everything till the last drop before letting his dick out of her mouth.
Both of them were breathing heavily and Johnny looked high, still trying to recover from the intense pleasure.

"Fuck!" He sighed and smiled softly while watching her standing up.

She had messy hair and flushed cheeks, her lips were pink and swollen and Johnny couldn't help but to kiss her.

"You are incredible, baby..." He smirked.

"Well, thank you!" (Y/N) giggled.

Johnny stood up, kissing her again but only to make her sit on the bench, in the same place he was some seconds ago.

"But I can't let you go like this..." Johnny was now on the floor, gently opening her legs while staring into her eyes.

(Y/N) was dying of embarrassment, no one ever saw her intimate parts and she felt self conscious about it.

"Johnny.." She started.

"Shh, don't worry, let me admire you..." Johnny assured.

He could see that she was nervous and it was important for him to reassure her. He slowly parted her legs without breaking eye contact. Once he saw how wet she was, Johnny licked his lips and slightly smirked at her, amused by her embarrassed expression.

"Do you want me?" He whispered, leaving a wet trail of kisses along her thigh.

His blue eyes never left hers while doing so. (Y/N) tensed, feeling him that close to her private area was making her sweat. "Tell me."

"Yes, Johnny." She gulped.

"I want you." She admit.

Johnny grinned and before (Y/N) could blink, he pressed his entire tongue on her aching pussy, making her moan. He kept looking at her, holding her legs with his strong arms and he started to move his tongue in circular motions on her clit.

"Oh, Johnny..." She gasped and tugged at his blonde hair.

Everything was new to her, she never felt something like that and she would have never imagined it to happen with Johnny. She for sure dreamed about it, but never expected it to become reality.