29】︎ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Never be afraid of tears

"Never be afraid of tears. Tear-filled eyes are capable of seeing truth. Tear-filled
eyes are capable of seeing the
beauty of life."

~ Osho

"And point goes to y/ns team!" You coach spoke as you and your team cheered.

The coach divided the team into two groups to practise against each other for the competition. You scored another point which made you the winners.

"Okay break time. Go hydrate, go outside whatever just be back here at 7:00!" Your coach yelled.

You grabbed your waterbottle to walk towards your friend but not before grabbing hers aswell. you handed her the bottle.

"Thanks." She took a sip.

"Are you coming outside for a minute?" You asked her.

She nodded and walked up to you.

"I would kill for a slushie right now!" She said groaning laying her head on your shoulder.

"Same." You said laying your head ontop of hers.

You glanced into the gym room at the clock above the door. It was 6:59 so you pulled your friend inside. You both put your waterbottle down on the ground close to the spot from before and moved towards your coach.

"Now run twice around the field to get yourself warmed up again." The coach spoke as you put your hair up into a ponytail. you and your friend started off running.

"Can we get slushies after practice, please?" Your friend spoke still drooling at the thought of a slushie.

She looked at you with a pleading look as if her life depended on that slushie.

"Okay yes! But I don't know if johnnys picking me up" You spoke.

She rolled her eyes and groaned in annoyance at the thought of your douchebag of a boyfriend.

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
AFTER PRACTICE🥋

You walked out of the gym with your friend. you kept on your gym clothes because you knew johnny liked the way you looked in them. You brushed your hair and put on a little bit of lipgloss.

You were laughing about something with on hand on the strap from your gym bag before hearing a honk turning your head into the direction from where it came. You smiled at the sight of your smiling boyfriend sat in his red pontiac, wearing his red cobra kai jacket with one hand on the steering wheel.

You turned to your friend with an apologetic look across your face.

"It's kay." She spoke sending you a soft smile.

You hugged her before saying bye to her and walking towards johnnys car. you threw your gym bag in the backseat and opened the car door to the passenger seat.

"Hey baby." He spoke before leaving a quick peck to your soft lips and then to your jawline.

"Johnny." You moaned while putting your hands on his chest.

You felt his lips roam on your neck which made you let out a soft giggle. You started moving your hand over to his crotch palming him through his pants. He groaned softly into your ear letting his lips linger on your neck.

"You know.. my moms not home." You said looking at him still palming his crotch.

He looked at you smiling at the thought.
You arrived at your house knowing your mom wouldn't be home until tomorrow morning. You walked up the stairs johnny close behind you. As you reached your room you dropped your gym bag on the floor.

You both started taking off your shoes followed by your shirts and pants. He laid you down on the bed making his way in between your legs not breaking the kiss. his hand roamed down your body stopping at the waistband of your panties.
Moving his hands over your clothed clit.

"Stop teasing me!" You whined in between slight moans.

He smirked at you kissing down your neck planting sloppy kisses down to your panties, but before he planted a kiss on your clothed clit. He looked up at you and stopped looking up at your face sending you yet another one of his signature smirks.

He then took of your panties throwing them somewhere in your room. You bit your lower lip watching him get on top of you. you connected your lips with his. You felt his finger wander from your thigh to your clit making you let out a sensitive moan. He slid in a finger making you gasp softly.

His lips still moving on yours. You felt him curl is finger making your back arch. He then put a second finger in you making you grab your bedsheet out of satisfaction.

"Just fuck me already!" You moaned out.

He entered you making him groan. He slowly quickened his pace thrusting into you. You let out a moan gripping your hand on his bicep. You felt the knot in your stomach tight wanting to be unknot.

"I'm gonna cum!" You spoke feeling the knot loosen.

"Cum for me, princess." Johnny spoke out of breath.

he came and pulled out of you lying next to you both of you out of breath.

"I should pick you up from practice more often." He smirked.

𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔜 𝔩𝔞𝔴𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢

𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔜 𝔩𝔞𝔴𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢

creds: ivvees-blog