CHAPTER 4 (THE END)

you decideee... . . . . ., ,. ,.,.,.,.,., ................................ to GIVE AWAY GUPI AND the other one idk. YOU keep fraxium :D fraxxxium grows ups to be famous kyper poop music like laurA and become rich and famous you all live happily ever after :D

the end :D

.

+extra

You grow old with Laura. She retired from the music business and lives the rest of her life with you. You and Laura watch your child grow up to be successful and happy like she did. Her hand holds yours, you both look over the warm orange glow of the falling sun. 

She turns to you and gives you a small smile, "I love you." 

you feel the warmth of love in your chest, the same as the first time she said those words to you. Your lips curl up to a smile as you repeat those words back to her, "I love you too." 

You share a kiss, just for a second you feel a moment of complete bliss. It's just a kiss, but every kiss, every moment you share with Laura means everything. You look at her face, taking in every detail of her face as if you were seeing it for the first time. She was still as beautiful as the first time you laid eyes on her. 

You both look at the beautiful sky as you go over the events in your life. You lived a good life, full of ups and downs, but everything worked out amazingly in the end. You have a beautiful wife and kid, and to think, it all started at that one concert. 

The end.