Chapter 1: Tinder

Shorter's POV:

One day, I decided that I was so fucking lonely and decided to sign up for Tinder. No one really caught my eye until I saw a cool big tall ass man named "Cain Blood". I immediately swipe right and it's a match.

We chatted for two weeks before deciding to meet up. I was so nervous for our first date and I didn't know what to wear. My sister, Nadia decided that I should wear a target pride merch.

 My sister, Nadia decided that I should wear a target pride merch

We decided to meet up at McDonald's. I'm a huge BTS fan and decided to order the BTS meal. I sat at a random place and suddenly, a sexy deep voice said "Hi, are you Shorter Wong?". I turned around and saw a tall sexy man. "W-well yes!!" I said and blushed.

We both talked for a while and I found out more about him. We're a huge fan of BTS, Barbie, My Little Pony and watching cat shit on the internet.

We both talked too much and looked deep at our sunglasses. I am feeling something and I think it's love. I didn't know that time was passing by.

At last, it was time for us to go back home. "W-we should meet again" I said and he agreed.

I went back home and my sister greeted me and asked how it went. "It was amazing! He was so cool and the way he kept staring at my sunglasses and-" I said but my sister cut me off and said "Oh my, you are in love". I ignored what she said and went to the toilet because I had diarrhoea. "damn that Mcdonald BTS meal!" I said while taking my shit.

END OF CHAPTER ONE