Chapter 2: Disneyland

Shorter's POV:

Me and Cain started going on dates in real life for a month and Cain finally asked me to be my boyfriend.

"Hey baby, I'm right over here!" Cain shouted. I turned around to see my lovely boyfriend. We're in Disneyland because I just wanted to have fun.

As soon as I saw him, I immediately took his arm and ran towards The Little Mermaid ride.

We got into the ride after a pretty long line and I sang Under A Sea so loudly, the staffs had to ask me to get off the ride.

We both got some Mickey Mouse ears because I don't know why. I saw a Frozen ride and immediately drag my boyfriend again.

We both got into the ride and of course, I sang Let It Go louder this time and again, a staff had to ask me to get off the ride.

We both brought a Mickey Mouse matching shirt because this is true love. We also got matching Donald Duck mugs.

We both went to the Disneyland Hollywood hotel and decided to stay for a night there.

I can't hold it anymore, I have to fart. I farted and Cain told me "Damn, your fart stinks more than mine" and laughed.

We both took a shower and decided to sleep. We both cuddled and said good night before I farted again.

THE END FOR CHAPTER TWO