Chapter 3: One Year Anniversary

Cain's POV:

I woke up earlier than usual and untangled myself from Shorter.

It was our three month anniversary and I decided to buy a banquet of red roses with a teddy bear.

Shorter's POV:

I woke up and found out Cain woke up earlier. We usually wake up together.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face and head down to the kitchen.

I cooked chicken feet, choy sum, steamed fish and fried rice for our anniversary. I also baked a cake.

Suddenly the door was unlocked and Cain was standing there. "Happy Anniversary" Cain said and I walked towards him and kissed him.

"Happy Anniversary to you too, Baby" I said and he handed over me a banquet of red roses and a teddy bear.

We both sat down and ate our breakfast peacefully.

I took the cake out from the oven and Cain cut a slice of the cake for me.

We both ate the cake and went to take a shit together because that's romantic.

We had a contest of how took the longest and biggest shit.

Cain won and I pouted. "There's always a next time baby" he reassured me and that made feel better.

We also decided to mix our pee together in a glass jar and kept it on one of our shelves.

We both had lots of fun during our one year anniversary.

I'm glad I met Cain because he's the best boyfriend I could ever ask for.

I believe that Cain is my (romantic) soulmate.