Part 2

ZAYN
"Oh for f*cks sake Niall no one cares about Mary Berry!" exclaims Harry. Harry was always trying to tell us what we could do and what we can't. It got on my nerves a lot when we were first mates but I got used to it after a while. As the cool one of our group, he always felt the need to keep his reputation up.
"That's what your mum said last night luv" Louis said with a wink. Louis was always good for a chuckle. He helped to cheer us up whenever we needed it. But sometimes, Harry wasn't a fan.
"LOUIS-" Harry charged at Louis to punch him, but Niall jumped in the middle.
"STOP! We are here only to get our new maid and go. No more fighting boys. Now, let's get out of our apple red double decker tour bus and collect our new inhabitant." Niall got out of the motor vehicle and headed for the door, with Liam following right behind. Harry followed with caring but dreadful orbs and Louis ended the line with a smirk. I went last, per usual. I've always been an outsider in the group. None of the guys truly understood me and I've been disculded ever since I joined the group. Harry and Niall had an on again off again relationship (that was currently off), Louis had always been able to talk anyone up, and everyone had a soft spot for Liam. But me? No one was close to me. I want no one's best friend. It had and always will be just me.
I sighed and stepped out into the bright yellow sun that reminded me of my lemon tea back in Sussex. I walked up the hard, London smog colored sidewalls and stepped behind the boys at the door. Then, we knocked.